2014 Honda CBR650F | GTAMotorcycle.com

2014 Honda CBR650F

Kudos to Honda for bringing something onto market never seen before.

12_Kawasaki_Ninja650_21.jpg

22739_CBR650F.jpg

Find the 5 differences lol

And isn't 650F supposed to be a Suzy ?

12_Kawasaki_Ninja650_21.jpg

22739_CBR650F.jpg

tube swingarm vs cast
less spokes vs honda
2 headlights vs 1
different shock mount location
integrated vs non integrated signals
parallel twin vs inline 4

Yes I am that bored, lol.

tube swingarm vs cast
less spokes vs honda
2 headlights vs 1
different shock mount location
integrated vs non integrated signals
parallel twin vs inline 4

Yes I am that bored, lol.
Looks more like the FZ6R.

Could this signal the new trend towards mid-size touring/sport bikes?

Honda seems to be going on the attack from every angle against the competition....250....500....650....and beyond. What else is coming soon to our markets?!

There are a number of 650 Suzis... 650F, SV650, Gladius, etc.

Thing also looks just like the FZ6R.

Could this signal the new trend towards mid-size touring/sport bikes?

Honda seems to be going on the attack from every angle against the competition....250....500....650....and beyond. What else is coming soon to our markets?!

They have to, sales are in the toilet.

They are playing this game of high power/low displacement for antiquated North American insurance brackets, even Suzuki is showing a turbo concept bike.

European insurers get around this with bracketing by power-to-weight ratios.

The big push in Europe is fuel economy for bikes.

Still like the Kawi bug style look

That thing looks like a GSX

honda on that boring streak.

These kind of low-rent sportbikes generally do very well here (FZ6R, GSX650F) so this is a good business move, at least. I actually kind of like it ... I would have put a little less fairing on it, maybe. That's an attractive exhaust on the naked version

Currently looking at a 600RRA for next year, but if they brought this here I'd definitely want to try it out since it might be more fun on the streets (at legal/quasi-legal speeds). Also wouldn't mind trying the new VFR800F as well.

Honda is finally making something good looking... this 650 appeals more to sport bike rider, but at the same time if you add a taller windscreen it can be more of a sport touring bike. I guess Honda put a shorter one intentionally to make it more sporty! Honestly the 650cc segment haven't been appealing for me at least, SV looks ugly, the Kawi ones dont look sporty enough. But this fills the gap. This bike would be for someone who wants a sporty looking bike that has more power than 300cc, but dont wanna go for supersport class. I might buy this.

These kind of low-rent sportbikes generally do very well here (FZ6R, GSX650F) so this is a good business move, at least. I actually kind of like it ... I would have put a little less fairing on it, maybe.

What ever happened to the half fairing bike? It's now naked, streetfighter, or the El Plastico Speciale.

Back
Top Bottom