2014 EPL Predictions and stuff | Page 8 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2014 EPL Predictions and stuff

I streamed it off some “aye aye captain pieces of eight” site on my iPad. Not pretty but it got the job done. Have to admit a little lump in my throat when they lifted the cup.

It was broadcast free on youtube. You can watch it there now if you missed it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Couldn’t find the new EPL thread if there is one but......

Liverpool stuffed united today and are romping away with the points at the top of the league!

YNWA!

I think it’s done, as a Liverpool fan we’ve been close before, but this time I can’t see how we can blow it.

Couldn’t find the new EPL thread if there is one but......

Liverpool stuffed united today and are romping away with the points at the top of the league!

YNWA!

Liverpool are definitely a quality team. They should win the league for the first time since 1990.

It didn’t hurt today that Gomez gets away with a bear hug on Maguire just long enough to allow Van Dijk a free header for the opening goal. I honestly don’t know where the officials were looking. I guess the VAR was asleep too .

I wouldn’t mind Liverpool winning the league as most of my family are supporters...just please don’t let it be Man. City

One step closer for Liverpool. Squeak out a win today, Wolves are such a tough opponent, I really thought this game was going to end Liverpool’s streak.

Something needs to happen at Old Trafford, and that means not firing the coach. United looked terrible vs Burnley, and all those fans leaving early is not a good sign.

One step closer for Liverpool. Squeak out a win today, Wolves are such a tough opponent, I really thought this game was going to end Liverpool’s streak.

Something needs to happen at Old Trafford, and that means not firing the coach. United looked terrible vs Burnley, and all those fans leaving early is not a good sign.

I am not sad that United look crap. I am actually gleeful.

Fans need to support the team and find a better way to protest the ownership and executive.

Not true fans imho if you don’t stay until the game’s end and support your team.

7 March is a possibility for a Liverpool premiership title. If Liverpool win all their games and Leicester and Man City slip up that’s the date.

512px-Font_Awesome_5_solid_asterisk.svg.png

YSB

That has to be the final straw for Ole. I’ll be amazed if he’s still employed but the end of day tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom