2013_09_25 Steeles and Steinway (Etobicoke) VSA | GTAMotorcycle.com

2013_09_25 Steeles and Steinway (Etobicoke) VSA

GreyGhost

Site Supporter
2013_09_25 Steeles and Steinway (Etobicoke) RIP

Hopefully the rider pulls through, VSA isn't good.

EDIT:
Rider died, 56 yo, left turning SUV, charges are expected.
Condolences to friends and family.

from citynews.ca

A motorcyclist has been rushed to hospital without vital signs after a crash involving a vehicle in Etobicoke, EMS confirms.

It happened shortly after 7 p.m. Wednesday at Steeles Avenue West and Steinway Boulevard, near Highway 27.

The age and gender of the victim is not known.

EDIT:
from citynews.ca

A 56-year-old motorcyclist has died after a collision with a car in Etobicoke, Toronto police confirm to 680News.

The crash happened shortly after 7 p.m. Wednesday at Steeles Avenue West and Steinway Boulevard, near Highway 27.

Police say the motorcycle was traveling eastbound on Steeles at a high rate of speed when it collided with a car making a left turn onto Steeles from Steinway.

The motorcyclist suffered critical injuries and was transported to a local hospital where he was pronounced dead.

Two occupants of the car were unharmed.

Police say there is no indication at this time that drugs or alcohol were a factor in the crash.

There has been no word on charges.

from cp24.com
image.jpg

from 680news.com

Motorcyclist killed in crash in northwest end
680News staff Sep 25, 2013 09:55:27 PM

0Share
ETOBICOKE – A 56-year-old motorcyclist was killed in a collision with a vehicle in the city’s northwest end Wednesday, Toronto police confirmed to 680News.

Police say a collision between the motorcycle and a vehicle happened around 7 p.m. near Steeles Avenue West and Steinway Boulevard, near Hwy. 27.

The male motorcyclist was taken to hospital without vital signs and was pronounced dead in hospital.

Police say it appears the vehicle turned left in front of the motorcycle.

Charges are expected to be laid, police say.

According to CityNews, the two occupants of the vehicle were not injured.

Last edited:
cp24 says Male, nothing more as yet.

R.I.P

Be safe out there people.

Too many have been taken from us of late.

RIP, condolences to friends and family

This is just sad. Whenever I hear a motorcycle crash it is mostly "critically injured" or "wvs". This scares me.

RIP rider.

Re: 2013_09_25 Steeles and Steinway (Etobicoke) RIP

RIP, many riders killed by left turners this year. Very sad :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom