2013 Ontario GTA Photo Tag | GTAMotorcycle.com

2013 Ontario GTA Photo Tag

Zaneris

Site Supporter
The New Season Begins! Tags will be recorded from today onwards, and will run until Thursday, October 10.

:confused: Will ikelso continue to dominate all?
:confused: will slowpoke continue to make last second steals?

I'll be taking over this year for IXFe due to him having other commitments and unable to ride as much this season.
Today seemed like a good day to start things off due to everyone being home and at their computers because of the storm.
Score updates will be made weekly on Thursdays!

Keep the shiny side up!

Ontario GTA photo tag Rules .......

The rules are pretty simple...
1). Post a picture of any place in the Greater Toronto Area that you have ridden to.
2). The bike must be in the picture.
3). The place has to be somewhere anyone can safely ride to (no private property etc.), on roads (paved or gravel) no trails.
4). Show some photo clues taken along the way to the tag spot (optional).
5). The first person to post a shot of the same spot (including their bike) on this thread gets to place the next tag.
6). No old photos, must be current.

Amendment #1. The person who finds and posts a tag, must place a new tag within 3 hours of the find post or else that tag is considered void and still open.

Clarification of Rule#6 "No Old photos"
When 'tagging' a location: 'current' means the photo was taken (not just edited or Photo-shopped) after the time the challenge 'go-to' spot is posted. Simple.
When setting up a new'go-to' tag spot for others to pursue, 'current' means the photo you post was taken within approx. the last 3 months.
As a courtesy to others, ensure that the photo is indeed 'current',
eg. the business you took a photo of and posted hasn't relocated or closed up shop
eg. the farmfield you took a photo of and posted isn't now a sub-division construction zone.
Hope this helps and encourages you to snap photos of 'interesting' spots in your travels that can be shared later without necessarily sprinting all over GTA to get the shot after you've gotten a tag.
The goal is to get out riding and have fun, so don't place any tags that are impossible to find, that kinda defeats the purpose.

Boundaries:

Regional-Map-Large.jpg

First tag:
mysusysy.jpg

Tag Photo Hosting Suggestions
For Android owners, http://www.imgur.com is a great choice, no account needed and quick uploads straight from the homepage.
iPhone and other devices, http://photobucket.com/ is popular, along with Dropbox.

Current Score
0mCVjmR.png

Last edited:
Subscribed.

now...about that weather.....

Subscribed. Too bad first tag doesn't count for points... Or does it? lol...

Subscribed

We should encourage a price for best picture like in the last years tag. Can you edit first post n suggest methods of posting pictures.

And again to mention I have a Tims card for Slowpoke win last year.

Thought I had a gap in the rain, I did not...

Game on!

Old:
Kelso Conservation Area,
Kelso Rd,
Milton, ON
43.509388, -79.940456

kelso.jpg

Last edited:
omg this thread is genius!!! Excited to play~ Can't wait till i get off work :p

Welcome... is loads of fun n as the season gets in this game gets pretty crazy with more riders

Sent from phone

omg this thread is genius!!! Excited to play~ Can't wait till i get off work :p

And gets real competitive too. Im sure youll end up at a place at the same time as someone eles to grab a tag... More the once.

You get this satisfaction in grabbing a tag, seconds before another rider get there. hahah <3 photo tag

And gets real competitive too. Im sure youll end up at a place at the same time as someone eles to grab a tag... More the once.

You get this satisfaction in grabbing a tag, seconds before another rider get there. hahah <3 photo tag

The very first time I grabbed a tag n was riding to the new tag I had this feeling I was being chased lol

Sent from phone

Old:
YX07jEU.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom