2012 Toronto Motorcycle Show | GTAMotorcycle.com

2012 Toronto Motorcycle Show

600f4ilover

[video=youtube;SytYVGoDPkA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SytYVGoDPkA&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Man.... I should have waited for this to be posted than waste my $16 on the entry fee. lol

Seeing Szoke in the trials show on Sunday made up for it. Breaking the windshield and rear window made it cooler.

Man.... I should have waited for this to be posted than waste my $16 on the entry fee. lol

Seeing Szoke in the trials show on Sunday made up for it. Breaking the windshield and rear window made it cooler.
lol I hear ya..thanks for watching my vid.. cheers

great vid, i know you like hondas but i was so happy to see my new color scheme on the 2013 kawi ninja zx6r 636, awaiting delivery in january :) .

It was a small show, kawasaki didn't even show up :( .. seeing my new bike there made it worth while !

looking forward to the supershow in january

great vid, i know you like hondas but i was so happy to see my new color scheme on the 2013 kawi ninja zx6r 636, awaiting delivery in january :) .

It was a small show, kawasaki didn't even show up :( .. seeing my new bike there made it worth while !

looking forward to the supershow in january
I love Honda but it did really suck that Kawi wasnt there because I love the zx6 sexy bike

good job....thanks for saving me money and my time. although inside i wish i went!
thanks for watching...it was small..really not worth 16 bucks imo

stopped going a few years back, boring same thing every year!!!!!!

one day they'll have flying motorcycles and you'll miss it :p

I love Honda but it did really suck that Kawi wasnt there because I love the zx6 sexy bike

yeahhh thats why i can't wait to see it in my garage in january :D lol .. i'll come out and ride with you guys this up coming year

Back
Top Bottom