2002 Honda S2000 Laguna Blue Pearl | GTAMotorcycle.com

2002 Honda S2000 Laguna Blue Pearl

Carriers

Email me : Carriers@live.ca

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-2002-Honda-S2000-Convertible-W0QQAdIdZ396460103

More picture in my kijiji ad above

2002 Honda S2000 Laguna Blue Pearl.

I have for sale a 2002 Honda S2000 in Laguna Blue Pearl.

Price:

$15,000 as is. (No trades) FIRM
$16,000 to safety and emission for trouble. FIRM

$14,500 - You can also purchase the vehicle as is for this price with AP1 Wheels with Firestone Firehawk GT High Performance all season tires - 95% (Wheels shown in last picture)
$15,500 with these wheels and safety certification.

Keep in mind the vehicle does not need additional work to receive the safety certification from a license mechanic. Only set the price as a bargain for the buyer as it saves me time and the trouble.

Vehicle can also be purchased with safety and emission (When required) for $16,000. I would get the safety and cost increase due to the time it would consume for me.

Lowered price for quick sale

Mileage: 129,000 KM

Vehicle was purchased from Toronto Honda November 2011. Right after the purchase the vehicle was stored in a storage facility over winter. All Toronto Honda purchase agreement and paperwork will be presented upon request. There are no Liens on this vehicle, vehicle was purchased with cash at the time of purchase. Vehicle has a clean title.

Service recently completed April 2012, ready to be driven for summer.

Brake and clutch fluid flushed and replaced. Diff Fluid flushed and replaced. Synthetic engine oil changed. Vehicle was also recently wax and clay bared. All rips on top has been patched up and fixed by dealer. No leaks.

This vehicle will come with 2 set of keys (Key and remote).

I currently still have my Acura TSX and no longer want to maintain two vehicles. Decided owning 2 vehicles and a motorcycle was not a wise choice. Looking for to purchase a Infiniti G37S 6MT, will trade vehicle plus $10,000 - $15,000 on top depending on condition, mileage and year of G37S.

2002 LBP Honda S2000

Mods:

Comptech Cold Air intake
HKS Hi-Power dual Exhaust
Front strut bar
Maven Countersunk Polished Shift knob
LED license plate light
Clear side markers
S2000 Chrome rear license plate frame
ASM Bumper (Purchased and installed by Toronto Honda)
6K HID Bulbs
Pioneer MP3/WMA CD Car Deck With USB installed.
Upgraded Pioneer speakers inside doors.
Custom additional backseat pioneer speakers also installed for upgraded sound quality.
AP1 Trunk lip
New S2000 Carpet floor mats to replaced old worn out ones.

AP2V1 wheels powdercoated Gold at metalcoaters in Mississauga (Painted in April 2012)

Tires:

Front: Brand new Fuzion ZRI Ultra Performance Summer Tires - 95% (Purchased in April 2012)

Rear: BF Goodrich G-Force Ultra Performance Summer Tires - 80%

Please contact for further details and appointments. I definitely welcome the buyer to bring a mechanic to the vehicle for a inspection, in fact I shall embrace the idea with open arms.

If this ad remains open, the vehicle shall still be for sale.

Ask your questions in the email and leave a number to be contacted by in. I shall respond as soon as practical.

Thanks,

Ben

Attachments

• photo (16).jpg
    photo (16).jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom