10 Most Dangerous Roads in The World | GTAMotorcycle.com

10 Most Dangerous Roads in The World

Not on the list I did the Top of the World Highway between Dawson, Yukon and Chicken, Alaska 2 weeks ago. But I was in a pickup truck. That was a scary (but cool) experience. Soft/loose gravel, steep inclines and drops, hair pin turns, pot holes, 2000 ft drops off the side of the road with no shoulder. Plus I had to speed to make the border before it closed. Met two motorcyclists just across the border in Alaska. One guy was apologizing to the other for going too fast, lol.

When I rented the truck I was told that their cars aren't allowed on the James Dalton Highway but since I had a pickup it would be acceptable. I took it up worse roads, anyway. Like the road up the sign post and abandoned mine/cabins on Keno Hill and on top of Gelena Hill at the Elsa mine. Tore off a mudflap while exploring up there for fun. Amazingly didn't damage the truck the week earlier when I had it buried above the base of the doors and had to have it pulled out by some kind of huge machinery.

LOL, I agree it should be mentioned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Never had a problem on the 410. On highway 7 through Brampton is a different story. Ironically I used to take that road to/from work when I first started riding because I thought the 401 would be too dangerous.

Back
Top Bottom