1,000lb Motorcycle Lift on Sale - Princess Auto | GTAMotorcycle.com

1,000lb Motorcycle Lift on Sale - Princess Auto

Katatonic

Site Supporter
Just got the new flyer and the good lift is on sale starting next week.

ac45fc1fae90b4ecfec0873ee22525c6.jpg

Last edited:
adequate lift for sure...

Jalw96i.jpg

when not in use as a motorcycle lift it makes great coffee table for those winter time garage hang out sessions..

Out of curiosity… how moveable\rollable is this lift?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fairly easily movable. I have the same one but need to take apart the hydraulic system to find out where it's pissing oil out of and fix a seal.

Well according to the BF that settles it… he is buying one next weekend… he told me I have a week to work on my muscles to help him unload it lol

On a side note, does anyone know what the height of it is collapsed? He’s looking to keep it under the seadoo trailer when he’s not using it

Thanks for all your answers

Well according to the BF that settles it… he is buying one next weekend… he told me I have a week to work on my muscles to help him unload it lol

On a side note, does anyone know what the height of it is collapsed? He’s looking to keep it under the seadoo trailer when he’s not using it

Should be 7 inches without the chock installed. Park the trailer wheels on something to give it extra clearance if it doesn't have enough.

Last edited:

I will measure the lift in the morning. Don’t feel like going into a cold garage now.

And it’s a heavy mofo…

They are heavy!
If you’re local, or somewhat local, to me I will offer my help with unloading it.

Trying to source this part for my lift if anyone can help...

#39 on the drawing is P/N 8738338 which is nowhere available. I can't seem to find any schematics of the insides of it to replace an o-ring that appears to be leaking...may have to replace the whole thing. No stock online, or in any stores anywhere within my postal code.

Recommendations?

1638566462224.png

OR should I try and take it apart and just look for the o-rings separately?

Looks similar to this thing... Harbor Freight Replacement Pump | Motorcycle Lift Table Parts

OR should I try and take it apart and just look for the o-rings separately?

Yes, this would be by far the quickest and cheapest solution.

The problem with PA or HF lifts, and a lot of the stuff they sell, is that repair or replacement parts are just not available at all

Harbor Freight Motorcycle Lift Table Replacement Pump​

Model: HF-Pump

$199.95

The HF lift is usually about $350 on sale, but they're asking $200 for just the replacement pump.

Mine leaked badly when new because they painted part of the hard chromed shaft. It must have been extended a bit when painted.I cleaned it with a bit of scotchbrite. Only leaks a tiny bit now. Needs a new shaft seal.

What benefits does this provide ?

You get to work on the bike without hurting your back?

Can I use this to take the front tire off?

What benefits does this provide ?

You get to work on the bike without hurting your back?

Can I use this to take the front tire off?

Everything from oil changes..

VGmuoVO.jpg

To Throttle body syncs

sXfXDm7.jpg

To complete swing arm servicing

QAM717l.jpg

And yes... Even taking the front wheel off...

Being able to lift the bike up to work on it makes a world of difference to me. YMMV

^Tell me more about removing the front wheel. My bike has no centerstand

Back
Top Bottom