09 Zx6r Dropped- Looking to see what parts I need | GTAMotorcycle.com

09 Zx6r Dropped- Looking to see what parts I need

SabeehR

Took a long break from riding and after 5 years I decided to get back on the road. My bike is not in perfect condition and I need help to find out what parts I need and where I can get them. I have attached a few pictures of the damage any kind of help will be greatly appreciated

Attachments

• DDED6CEF-6990-483F-859E-506F1E20AB2E.jpeg
    DDED6CEF-6990-483F-859E-506F1E20AB2E.jpeg
    321.7 KB · Views: 83
  • C3DFC309-24E8-4089-BAE9-B10EAAFC44B4.jpeg
    C3DFC309-24E8-4089-BAE9-B10EAAFC44B4.jpeg
    127.6 KB · Views: 83
From SnowCity's website with their pricing. Now sure if it's 100% accurate but gives you an idea.
1585587281497.png
1585587354853.png

Thank you guys for the quick response, I called my mechanic today and without even looking he said I need a rearset I am not mechanically inclined so would you guys recommend a mechanic/shop

If by saying "not mechanically inclined" you don't know what righty tighty lefty loosy is than yes you do need a mechanic.

But, this is a pretty simple job provided you have a few basic tools. I would estimate an hour tops to do this.

Depending if the bike is ride-able, this may complicate things for you. If it is not, you would need to transport it to the mechanic.

Maybe let us know where you are located and we can maybe point you in the right direction if you insist on a mechanic.

Give Brian a call. He can pick up the bike or probably even repair on the stop. 647-965-4204

I think at this point you will have a harder time getting the replacement part as a lot of bike suppliers/dealers are closed due to Covid.

You might be able to order some aftermarket from F9 but that will be much more $$$$

You can also try one of the Salvage shops.

I think at this point you will have a harder time getting the replacement part as a lot of bike suppliers/dealers are closed due to Covid.

You might be able to order some aftermarket from F9 but that will be much more $$$$

You can also try one of the Salvage shops.

will do thanks

Thank you Low rider for coming by (twice) and installing this for me without a charge, I still ow you a beer when this COVID situation gets better. Also wanted to thank Bakaboy for hooking me up with the part you both are one of a kind!

Thank you Low rider for coming by (twice) and installing this for me without a charge, I still ow you a beer when this COVID situation gets better. Also wanted to thank Bakaboy for hooking me up with the part you both are one of a kind!
Hope to see you riding soon!

Damn, GTAM ,still full of good people!!

Back
Top Bottom