🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 | GTAMotorcycle.com

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

And he pleaded not guilty?! Thats crazy
Why would he plead guilty? He obviously isn't concerned about morality. Save his ass at all costs (and his buddies in blue are doing all they can to help him). Cops should have a moral hazard clause like professional athletes and this should have been immediate termination years ago.

This is the YRP at their finest.

His Blue Bros charge leave a gaping hole in the DUI protocols. HArd to believe ahalf a dozen officers, and most certainly a sr officer can fuk up a DUI charge. Drunk driving charge dismissed.

Nearly kills the rider then leaves him to die. YRP charges him with a summary leaving the scene offence, same as if you bumped a car in the Walmart parking lot and buggered off. The rest of us would get a criminal charge for failing to remain AND face the penalty pf aggravating circumstances for tearing off the rider's leg.

Here's the part that gives me wood, Paid Leave since 2019. Clipped from the Ontario Sunshine list (not too shabby for paid leave!)

1657229700188.png

I've personally seen cops drink at 7 or more beers and drive home. They actually made fun of me because I had taken a cab to the bar and was waiting for a cab to get home.

He deserves ever minute of jail time he gets. I hope his homies in jail treat him correctly.

I've personally seen cops drink at 7 or more beers and drive home. They actually made fun of me because I had taken a cab to the bar and was waiting for a cab to get home.

He deserves ever minute of jail time he gets. I hope his homies in jail treat him correctly.
He is getting zero days of jail time. He doesnt even have a criminal charge IIRC, just hta infractions. Obviously the dui was criminal but his buddies made sure that it failed and they should all be fired for either incompetence or outright corruption.

The judge concluded Coates’s Charter rights had been violated by fellow York officers, including when one failed to advise him of his right to counsel before taking a breath test.

Shocking.

This is absolutely disgusting IMO. I don’t know what else to say.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

The judge concluded Coates’s Charter rights had been violated by fellow York officers, including when one failed to advise him of his right to counsel before taking a breath test.

Shocking.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com
It would be a great opportunity for yrp to step up and do a purge. We all know that will never happen.

Yikkies, totally shocking and I don't like the direction this is going for the victum. But hopefully some good comes out of this and the drunk receives a strict punishment, and is fined considerably.

Last edited:
Yikkies, totally shocking and I don't like the direction this is going for the victum. But hopefully some good comes out of this and the drunk receives a stick punishment, and is fined considerably.
He has been paid over $300,000 to be on vacation for three years. You think a paltry fine will teach him a lesson? PSA needs to change asap.

Shocking.

Civilian on trial:

Defense: Did you advise my client of his rights?
Cop: Duh, of course we did, and you can't prove otherwise because it's my word against his and the courts always trust the police.

Law enforcement officer on trial:

Defense: Did you advise my client of his rights?
Cop: Nope.

It would be a great opportunity for yrp to step up and do a purge. We all know that will never happen.
The purge has to start at the top. Unfortunately it's the weasels that rise to management. Find out how this guy got hired. FInd out who gave Forcillo a gun. Find out who let the RCMP chomp donuts while a crazy drove around looking like a cop. Find out who encouraged cops to commit perjury at Forcillo's trial.

Edit: No government at any level is going to do anything because the problems are so rampant in government.

Face it. For many, government jobs offer security, benefits and wages that can't be beat. Never bite the hand that feeds you.

Last edited:
Rules for thee but not for me and we’ve investigated ourselves and cleared ourselves of any wrongdoing Fukkin crooked fukkin government!!!

To be honest I'm surprised more cops don't go after these types of cops. I firmly believe the vast majority of cops are decent people and their profession is tarnished heavily by the 5-10% of it's members that don't deserve breathing privileges. Not only would removing them make the good ones look better, but it would make them look much better if they were the ones removing them. Currently they're doing very little to remove the us vs. them mentality.

To be honest I'm surprised more cops don't go after these types of cops. I firmly believe the vast majority of cops are decent people and their profession is tarnished heavily by the 5-10% of it's members that don't deserve breathing privileges. Not only would removing them make the good ones look better, but it would make them look much better if they were the ones removing them. Currently they're doing very little to remove the us vs. them mentality.

I watched a TVO documentary years and years ago (sometime in the '90s, I think?) that followed a woman who joined the police and her journey over the first few years in whatever force she was in. The details are obviously very fuzzy, but one thing that stuck with me was something she said while at a barbecue where everyone in attendance was either a cop or family of a cop.

Essentially it was that she spent most of her job dealing with people who were lying to her face relentlessly. And as a consequence, her perception of the public became warped over time to assume that every single person she met had something to hide and couldn't be trusted. The only people in her life who she could trust, in her mind, were other police officers. This meant that she eventually lived a life where her entire world revolved around being a cop, as everyone she interacted with who she wasn't arresting or questioning was another cop.

This then led to both a sense of 'us vs them', but also a sense of mutual protection, where those in the club needed to be helped at all costs because they represent your whole world. We can all be guilty of that tribalism in some sense. When a Canadian is charged with a crime abroad, my instinct is to assume they are innocent. If someone who is a fellow fan of a team I love behaves badly in public, I'm much more likely to assume the best of them.

The problem, of course, is that I don't have special power over the outcome of those situations. There's clearly a problem in North America with how we fund, manage, and hold accountable our various police forces, and it's not going to be an easy fix. The worrying part of the next step is how you effect change without major consequences. San Francisco has already seen examples of police essentially stopping doing parts of their jobs as an informal protest against some moves to hold them more accountable (among a myriad of other issues) and I don't think any group that has ensconced itself into such a consequence-free situation would give it up without a fight.

Law Enforcement as a whole is the most organized and best funded gang in the world. You're either in it or you're not in which case you're absolutely screwed if you're against them.

Back
Top Bottom