The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 32 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

Could be true. Not everyone needs power. I went from the 650R to a 125. Only difference I've noticed is I have to try a bit harder to speed.
Fair enough, but you know you're an exception. The stats have got to be nearing 90% of folks who start out on a 250 or 300 are on the market for a new bike 2 season in.. those that start on a 650, seem to be 4 or 5 years before there's an itch to upgrade if at all.

Sent from my BlackBerry Z30 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
And for that same price or even a few dollars less you can buy a used Ninja 650, which while still forgiving enough to be a great first bike, will last you years longer then a 300 because it has enough power to grow with your ridding skills.

Sent from my BlackBerry Z30 using Tapatalk

Still can't believe that it's not sold yet. Smh

Could be true. Not everyone needs power. I went from the 650R to a 125. Only difference I've noticed is I have to try a bit harder to speed.

I don't think your opinion would be the same had you bought a cbr125 instead of the 125 2t. :D

Still can't believe that it's not sold yet. Smh
I wasn't necessarily even referring to mine with that comment.. Just in general 650r's are excellent starter bikes.. There's nothing there that will surprise you or get you into hot water unexpectedly, It's a very forgiving machine... BUT it does have the power to do pretty much whatever you need it to so it's not something the average rider will see a need to upgrade after 1 or 2 seasons like most 125 and 250 owners do.

But yea, I can't believe it's not sold yet either. I've had at least two dozen kijijiots tell they're coming to buy it tomorrow or next week, or on Monday etc etc by email, but not a single person has shown up to check it out in person with cash in hand..

I wasn't necessarily even referring to mine with that comment.. Just in general 650r's are excellent starter bikes.. There's nothing there that will surprise you or get you into hot water unexpectedly, It's a very forgiving machine... BUT it does have the power to do pretty much whatever you need it to so it's not something the average rider will see a need to upgrade after 1 or 2 seasons like most 125 and 250 owners do.

But yea, I can't believe it's not sold yet either. I've had at least two dozen kijijiots tell their coming to buy it tomorrow or next week, or on Monday etc etc, but not a single person has shown up to check it out in person with cash in hand..

your bike is awesome.. unfortunately i am tied up with a track build.. did considering getting i but can't afford the distraction right now.. still not sold wow

your bike is awesome.. unfortunately i am tied up with a track build.. did considering getting i but can't afford the distraction right now.. still not sold wow
Thanks! I know the bike runs perfect and it looks pretty good too.. I don't claim it to be in show room condition.. It's been ridden not babied, but it's also been well taken care of. I think the price I'm asking is reasonable, but I'm open to offers. All it takes is one serious buyer.. He (or she) will come around eventually...

If your profile is accurate you've got a few bikes to keep you busy already!

What's the deal with that hose on the right side?
Thats got me baffled too, I had 2 mates in Aus with the same model and neither had that crap... Nothing like the smell of 2stroke in the morning.

crankcase breather/overflow? Looks like it there in case there's some overflow and it routes it past the back of the bike. Or it's to oil fog the racer behind him....

Not sure if it belongs in this thread or the other but this is sweet and local

Please view this ad:

RARE SUZUKI RGV 250 GAMMA TWO STROKE,
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-sport-bikes/woodstock-on/rare-suzuki-rgv-250-gamma-two-stroke/1065467422

Price: $ 4,800.00

Download the application from the Google Play Store.
http://goo.gl/Hs9Yg

I'm actually considering contacting him about this. Anything I should know about this model first? Any drastic negative differences from my RS125?

crankcase breather/overflow? Looks like it there in case there's some overflow and it routes it past the back of the bike. Or it's to oil fog the racer behind him....

I think so, he doesn't want the oily film on his pristine fairings, or on his tires.

I'm actually considering contacting him about this. Anything I should know about this model first? Any drastic negative differences from my RS125?
Great little bikes, pretty much the same engine as the rs250. Chassis, suspension and brakes arent on par with the aprilias but still fun to ride. Sooo many bikes not available here in Canada...

Back
Top Bottom