The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 30 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

It works fine if you copy it into your browser and remove the space. The hyperlink is obviously bad. My first thought, from before I even clicked the link, is that it's been crashed. Only reason for it to be converted into a streetfighter.

I sold my Ninja 650r with 27000kms on it for $3500 today. Included rearstand, some oil, filter, lube. How'd I do?

It works fine if you copy it into your browser and remove the space. The hyperlink is obviously bad. My first thought, from before I even clicked the link, is that it's been crashed. Only reason for it to be converted into a streetfighter.
Makes a lot of sense actually. Thanks for the insight.

I sold my Ninja 650r with 27000kms on it for $3500 today. Included rearstand, some oil, filter, lube. How'd I do?
What year?

Generally, anything that's so far away from stock, is worth very little. It's too customized to appeal to mass public and as stated above it has most likely been dropped and pretty bad at that. Not exactly a popular choice for a streetfighter conversion.

I wouldn't pay more than $2,000 for that, unless it really appealed to me for some reason, and it doesn't.

Well, he had a 2007 for sale, asking $4500. For sale since may 2014 on GTAM classifieds...

Ah. Well for a 2007 I'd say that's not bad.

That's a long time for sale though... I've had mine up for 2 weeks and I've gotta say I'm pretty surprised it hasn't gone yet.

Sent from my BlackBerry Z30 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

That's a long time for sale though... I've had mine up for 2 weeks and I've gotta say I'm pretty surprised it hasn't gone yet.

I'm very surprised, actually.

I'm not surprised. It's still early spring. The young guys haven't realized that they can't insure a gixxer yet. Give it two weeks, they'll be knocking down your door... :D
I have the Versys 650, that engine is a peach, and the candy lime is easily the best/fastest colour. Lol

I'm not surprised. It's still early spring. The young guys haven't realized that they can't insure a gixxer yet. Give it two weeks, they'll be knocking down your door... :D
I have the Versys 650, that engine is a peach, and the candy lime is easily the best/fastest colour. Lol
Haha, very true!

And absolutely candy lime green is the fastest colour.. everybody knows that ;)

Have you seen the new Versys 1000 abs LT? I wasn't quite sold on the Versys before but that new one is slick!

Back
Top Bottom