The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 29 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

Just order it online.

I've done that with my last 4 bikes. I had to go pick em up though.

#1. St Paul, Minnesota. 2900km round trip.
#2. Rome, Georgia. 2500km round trip.
#3. Cleveland, Ohio. 900km round trip.
#3. Indianapolis, Indiana. 1400km round trip.

And people complain about driving from Toronto to Hawkesbury.....

Too bad it's not in Toronto...

Damn the people who don't revolve life around good old toronto. It's not that far. I live well north west of Toronto and it's only 5 hours and 32 mins from me. Usually if you look outside the toilet bowl of a city there are good deals to be had.

To be fair, this is GTA Motorcycle. Not North America motorcycle. Kinda makes sense that people might expect the discussion to be related to the Toronto area.

That said, I've bought cars that were 400 km from here. I have strange and specific requests for my vehicles, lol.

I think a few of us didn't understand that 500 km was too far to go for a good deal when you've got a city full of overpriced bs :dontknow:

To be fair, this is GTA Motorcycle. Not North America motorcycle. Kinda makes sense that people might expect the discussion to be related to the Toronto area.

That said, I've bought cars that were 400 km from here. I have strange and specific requests for my vehicles, lol.

To be fair, this is GTA motorcycle and its 100% germane to this discussion to suggest that making a day trip to pick up a reasonably priced bike is perfectly reasonable.

Lazy people don't get the good deals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To be fair, this is GTA motorcycle and its 100% germane to this discussion to suggest that making a day trip to pick up a reasonably priced bike is perfectly reasonable.

Lazy people don't get the good deals.

But the gas money and time. I always calculate fuel at $2/L and my time at $100/hr to see if it's worth it ;) If not I send my wife.

You'd trust your wife strapping down a bike?

At one time, now that she's had a kid I wonder how she gets through the day without sticking her finger in a light socket.

Don't tell her I said that or it'll be instant domestic.

Last edited:
I've been trying to find a good deal for a while now. Way over priced for the smaller bikes. I want a 300 cc and these guys are selling them used for 5k with 20,000km lol. I can buy a brand new bike with financing for the same price lol and that's including the cost of the financing lol

I've been trying to find a good deal for a while now. Way over priced for the smaller bikes. I want a 300 cc and these guys are selling them used for 5k with 20,000km lol. I can buy a brand new bike with financing for the same price lol and that's including the cost of the financing lol

A couple have been posted here sub $4k. Even better prices on a 250

They are not selling for that. That's what they are asking. Grand River has two 300s, new, 4700 and 4800, covers everything except taxes and license.

I've done that with my last 4 bikes. I had to go pick em up though.

#1. St Paul, Minnesota. 2900km round trip.
#2. Rome, Georgia. 2500km round trip.
#3. Cleveland, Ohio. 900km round trip.
#3. Indianapolis, Indiana. 1400km round trip.

And people complain about driving from Toronto to Hawkesbury.....

HAHA looks like some of my road trips for bikes except the names of the towns were weirder. Furthest was 3200k round trip. I have done 2x 2000km round trip road trips in 24hr sessions. Drive 1000kms look at/test ride 3 different bikes for sale in the town, pick one, pay the owner and then drive home. Usually starts at 1am and ends about 11pm-midnight. Always have a co-driver on the long hauls.

Back
Top Bottom