The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 28 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

a dealership in Quebec.

is this www.quebecmotorcycles.com ???

Dude, your bike is worth $2,000-$2,500. Sell your mods seperately, maybe make some extra cash, they do nothing for you with the bike. My friend just picked up a 2009 with 11K from Oshawa for $2,000.

True yours is not some super crazy price but it's not a great deal either. Stop crying about it. You can post whatever you wish and we can comment on it all we wish.

Lol I give up. Some of you guys are living in a fantasy land where there is no such thing as economics.

I know what my bike is worth in the Toronto market and I am pricing it according to that and the condition. I'm also motivated to sell it so if anyone wants to take a look you know where to find me.

Lol I give up. Some of you guys are living in a fantasy land where there is no such thing as economics.

I know what my bike is worth in the Toronto market and I am pricing it according to that and the condition. I'm also motivated to sell it so if anyone wants to take a look you know where to find me.
That definitely sums up the Toronto market well.

And that's a better attitude, good luck selling man!

Which is why I never buy in Toronto.
ps I sold my '13 300 for $3800. No way yours is worth what you are asking
And really, you couldn't think of a more creative name?

I sold a 2009 650R for like $1000 more than that 250 2 years ago. Sorry bud, it's over priced.

I sold a 2009 650R for like $1000 more than that 250 2 years ago. Sorry bud, it's over priced.
No way! He's ASKING $3250, he'll take $1750. :D

"You lost 15 friends on motorcycles? and you have only been riding since 2008? was this a group ride that fell off a cliff or are you being serious?"-ZX600

That newer model costs $6500+ brand new and $4500 in the used market. Apples and Oranges.

Brand new 2014 Ninja 300 are at a few dealers for $4800, all fees included. They are selling for $3800-4000 used.
Ignore the advice, but you will not sell a 250 for that price.

Well written ad as well. Offered delivery, has safety, and has oem parts. I think it will sell for $3k, $3200 delivered, my guess

It's also one of our own. Link to kijij ad was found in Gtams classifieds.

"You lost 15 friends on motorcycles? and you have only been riding since 2008? was this a group ride that fell off a cliff or are you being serious?"-ZX600

???

First of all, I find it hard to believe you could get a ninja 250 for $4k all in out the door in 2008. That would be a pretty good deal in today's market and is a crazy claim unless you can show proof. Regardless, these bikes maintain a good resale value.
Your bike is not $2800 out the door neither, whomever buys it has to pay taxes on it and that is close to 500 bucks.

Excellent deal for someone:
Great low mileage 2014 Ninja 300 SE, non ABS model. Pearl stardust
Ebony. Fender Eliminator installed, and I have the factory fender also.
Purchased June 20,2014, with clear title. Jeff at 6136766456. Please
no dreamers, scammers or spoofers
Kijiji ad id: 1060561675
Asking price $3500! Never dropped, true mint condition.

Excellent deal for someone:
Great low mileage 2014 Ninja 300 SE, non ABS model. Pearl stardust
Ebony. Fender Eliminator installed, and I have the factory fender also.
Purchased June 20,2014, with clear title. Jeff at 6136766456. Please
no dreamers, scammers or spoofers
Kijiji ad id: 1060561675
Asking price $3500! Never dropped, true mint condition.

Too bad it's not in Toronto...

Too bad it's not in Toronto...

Who cares? It's not on the moon... Lotsa members have trucks, and some are even willing to take a ride to help someone pick up a new bike.

Back
Top Bottom