Motorcycle Spring Show - March 21 to 22nd | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycle Spring Show - March 21 to 22nd

By new mv you mean 2011 f4s right?

Lol, in Innisfil they have a 675 brutale, an 800? Brutale, and a f4. Not sure of year, but the black f4 is 2014/5 I think...

"You lost 15 friends on motorcycles? and you have only been riding since 2008? was this a group ride that fell off a cliff or are you being serious?"-ZX600

Guelph has had the same ft for a while. Not for sure on the tear but it's not current. The rest of them are.

Friend of mine just took home a F4. His insurance company wouldn't insure it, but has insured his RC-51 and CBR 1000RR for years. ??? Just sayin'.

When I was at Royal last time, I heard two guys behind me in Harley shirts talking about the MVs on display. The one says " look at the exhaust, that'll burn the passengers foot, stupid design". I turned around and said " most owners will probably never carry a passenger, if they don't just remove the rear pegs altogether". He's like "that's retarded" looks all offended... Lol

"You lost 15 friends on motorcycles? and you have only been riding since 2008? was this a group ride that fell off a cliff or are you being serious?"-ZX600

When I was at Royal last time, I heard two guys behind me in Harley shirts talking about the MVs on display. The one says " look at the exhaust, that'll burn the passengers foot, stupid design". I turned around and said " most owners will probably never carry a passenger, if they don't just remove the rear pegs altogether". He's like "that's retarded" looks all offended... Lol

Come on man you are dealing with Pirates lol! All they know is Harley's "Live Free-Ride Free-Die Free"

Come on man you are dealing with Pirates lol! All they know is Harley's "Live Free-Ride Free-Die Free"

Free? Then why do Harley's cost so much? :D

Friend of mine just took home a F4. His insurance company wouldn't insure it, but has insured his RC-51 and CBR 1000RR for years. ??? Just sayin'.

I wonder how many people will be able to actually insure Kawasaki H2s for the road.

..and look at that tiny rear brake, that bike will never stop, and no floorboards, it will just tip over in corners.

0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom