Motorcycle Spring Show - March 21 to 22nd | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycle Spring Show - March 21 to 22nd

Did anyone go today? Is it worth attending?

I'd like to see some of the new sport bikes (1299, H2R, RSV4, etc...) if it's all cruisers/harleys I'm not interested in going...

stay home... only two halls and nothing to see other than cruisers for sale + a couple of big booty white girls wearing barely anything, made me take a double take!

stay home... only two halls and nothing to see other than cruisers for sale + a couple of big booty white girls wearing barely anything, made me take a double take!

Thanks for the heads up. Looks like I'll be planning something else to do in toronto tomorrow

I had a great time at the show today. I saw a lot of bikes that I'd like to get. Man, if money was no object...
Picked up a jacket, boots and gloves at the GP bikes booth. Checked out some babes, and yes, picked up the meat (my sons request). I think that I have my choices for a new bike. Either a Yamaha FZ7, or the Suzuki GSX 650F.
The place was packed and I had a hard time finding a parking spot.

the show was alright, not many new bikes, not alot of gear for sale, barely any parts for modern bikes.. i went because nothing else better to do lol

the show was alright, not many new bikes, not alot of gear for sale, barely any parts for modern bikes.. i went because nothing else better to do lol

^this. Looked for some boots, found mostly high-heeled cruiser boots with steels bits stuck on, GP bikes had better selection, but save the tax? Not much of a show deal, IMO. Looked for new jackets/gloves for the kids, didn't find anything for kids. Wife sat on a few bikes, she likes the Gladius, and the fz07, still likes the Bandit 600/650, and fz6. All we bought were tickets and pepperoni. :D

Edit: Sinz, that Ducati is sooooo pretty in person, it's unreal.

"You lost 15 friends on motorcycles? and you have only been riding since 2008? was this a group ride that fell off a cliff or are you being serious?"-ZX600

Thanks for the compliment Iceman...

The Motorcycle Spring Show is over here in Toronto before riding season starts...I got another 1st place win + cash again under my belt this year so that's 3 out of 3 Shows so far, there was a guy bitching that owns a BMW S1000RR about me winning the last 3 shows and he came in 4th lol! Poor baby has to step up his game if he wants to win so bad!
bfa6ba7acc2d1a33071b1c0490263fd2.jpg

Here are the other 4 bikes in my display...
Panigale Track Bike also got 1st place in Competition Class!
1ea5f84d765f417c42f25d9583d07a9a.jpg

Paul Smart got 3rd Place in Sport Bike Class!
7de46b377cf941142db47ff4cfbfafe6.jpg

The Diesel Monster was not entered!
347f49b3f7682f4354f29ed30e13554e.jpg

And the T-Rex got 1st Place in the 3 Wheel / Trike Class!
98b02ac48759be3c9e8644f9fcdff65b.jpg

All in all we took a few Hardware + Cash home...it was a good weekend for us!

Last edited:
Was great to chat with everyone that stopped by the booth! Always love seeing everyone. I didn't get a chance to walk around too much this show as it was really really busy. I haven't seen this show, this busy, in quite a few years.

Big tip of the hat to Peter Derry for working so hard to make this show great!

Best part of the show was meeting a bloke named Ed March from Devon, England. He and his GF are riding from Alaska to Argentina on Honda C70s. They've redefined lo-tech bike touring, the anti-BMW tourers. Great inspiration.

10422151_755147597901054_6092382484974454701_n.jpg

Best part of the show was meeting a bloke named Ed March from Devon, England. He and his GF are riding from Alaska to Argentina on Honda C70s. They've redefined lo-tech bike touring, the anti-BMW tourers. Great inspiration.

That is awesome...good for them!

I went to the show on sat and was looking for MTOhp booth, then I swing by GTAM booth. I forgot who I met (a guy and a girl), but wasnt cutekill. I asked these 2 members regarding MTOhp booth and inquired who many riders to expect at the training course on May long weekend :iconbiggrin:

I end up picking up pair of riding gloves from the show, for an amazing price :icon_smile: , also lots of amazing jacket deals (not name brand) to be had at the show.
This C70 guy, at his booth, had video and pictures of his adventure from all over the world, which was pretty unique.

I had fun at the show.

The boys had a great learning opportunity with their booth at the show under the "Road Racing Stars of Tomorrow".

They had lots of people stop by to ask about racing.

Never did get that rich individual to stop by and offer to pay all their costs of their race season.

:). But the profile for their supporters and the show itself was good for them.

Why cant these ***** holes get the admission gate bottleneck sorted instead you have a old tired biker strutting the lines yelling at everyone. Last time for the international centre for me going through fubar shitte.

Oh wow... I'm a fan of c90 adventures and can't believe i missed him at the show... Whereabouts was his booth?

^
Curious to see what the walker boys will be running this year :cool:
Young One
- start on his CBR250 with about 10% more hp than he had last year
- move to a 1st gen SV650 later in the summer

Older One
- start race season on a 1st Gen SV650 (about 64 hp)
- move to another SV650 (74 hp) later in the year
- will continue getting seat time on an R6 at track days

They will be doing all rounds of RACE and maybe a round or 2 of SOAR. (we will see about Sept rounds of racing for older one as he is off to university this fall so we will see)

Last edited:
Young One
- start on his CBR250 with about 10% more hp than he had last year
- move to a 1st gen SV650 later in the summer

Older One
- start race season on a 1st Gen SV650 (about 64 hp)
- move to another SV650 (74 hp) later in the year
- will continue getting seat time on an R6 at track days

They will be doing all rounds of RACE and maybe a round or 2 of SOAR. (we will see about Sept rounds of racing for older one as he is off to university this fall so we will see)

..could you adopt me ?????...."daddy"

Why cant these ***** holes get the admission gate bottleneck sorted instead you have a old tired biker strutting the lines yelling at everyone. Last time for the international centre for me going through fubar shitte.

Next time buy the tickets cheaper/early bird online, skip the line and go straight to the Hall entry door :D which is what I did. 5 mins and I was in!

Back
Top Bottom