Motorcycle Spring Show - March 21 to 22nd | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycle Spring Show - March 21 to 22nd

Maybe. Just got this email:

This year's show will feature a new Motorcycle Pickers Market area for vendors with used and hard-to-find parts for American, British, European and Japanese motorcycles, as well as used motorcycles, memorabilia and collectibles. Peter Derry, Show Manager of the SPRINGSHOW, states that, "We became aware of a sudden need for a venue for these vendors to sell their stockpiles of used parts. We know that our audience is looking for this 'impossible to find' stuff and have created a dedicated area where they can pick through the vast selection to their heart's content." Some of these vendors have been with the Show since the beginning but now, as the only indoor Show with a Pickers area, the number of vendors has quadrupled.

They used to have tables with people's garage contents but that disappeared due to rising booth prices. Looks like it's coming back.

is this not just a long winded definition for "dumpster diving" ?
why would i pay and go to a show to do something i do for free all the time ?

Last edited:
I'm going to miss this one. My bar band is playing both Fri. and Sat. night. No way I'm driving to TO on Sunday with all that going on.

I'm going to miss this one. My bar band is playing both Fri. and Sat. night. No way I'm driving to TO on Sunday with all that going on.

im sure the show organizers are crushed by this disastrous news.

Last edited:
best of luck with your show....im sure you are one of the top cowbell players in the kingston area.

best of luck with your show....im sure you are one of the top cowbell players in the kingston area.

I'm the cowbell MASTER, my friend. I've got my moves down and everything.

Is this show internationally recognized?
I do not believe so, as it is not the "Big One", although it is by the airport.
And don't try and find me and the entrance this year to try and grab a free ticket.
Do you plan on going, btw?

Last edited:
Are there actually deals at these shows on things like regular gear or do they actually price gouge, knowing that you're there already, so you're more likely to buy something?

i was at a gear shop today looking at my first helmet. I know gear is expensive, I'm ready for it, but I really need cheaper options than that I was seeing.

Depends on what you are looking for. If you are more internet savvy, you will probably find better deals online. I bought some cheaper stuff at the shows, got pretty good deals as I will always haggle. But after a few years of riding, I'm finding what I want/need for riding, and will make a better investment in those products.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 Windows Phone using Tapatalk

I will be there with my locksmith booth , and i will give 10% disc to all the GTAM members on the top of the show discount price.

You used to just click and print the discount coupon. Now it looks like you register for the coupon and get on a spam list.

Is the pickers market a real bonus or did they bring it back to fill unsold space?

Who will be the big vendors there? possibly looking to pick up my shark helmet... as far as I know only brampton Powersports does shark helmets.

Back
Top Bottom