MotoGP 2017 | Page 22 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2017

MotoGP 2017 - Round 03 - Free Practice Two (FP2) - Americas 1080p50 and TORRENT is up in the SECOND post!

Enjoy :)

Woot! My second internet connection just got installed! Quali should be streaming on NY and Amsterdam (not sure how stable Amsterdam will be). Looks like it's working REAL nice! :)

All we need to do now is get MontrealSSD back up and then there should be flawless streaming tomorrow :) :)

Woot! My second internet connection just got installed! Quali should be streaming on NY and Amsterdam (not sure how stable Amsterdam will be). Looks like it's working REAL nice! :)

All we need to do now is get MontrealSSD back up and then there should be flawless streaming tomorrow :) :)

:cool:

Just checked sources, Amsterdam via the m3u8 has a the Moto3, Moto2 eyecatch screen catch thing; the NY link (http://ny.dornastream.com/Live3/) is up and running and showing moto3 qualy live, hope that helps.

And thanks again, I'll upload qualy after you get it up, JC!

Thanks again, dude.

:cool:

Just checked sources, Amsterdam via the m3u8 has a the Moto3, Moto2 eyecatch screen catch thing; the NY link (http://ny.dornastream.com/Live3/) is up and running and showing moto3 qualy live, hope that helps.

And thanks again, I'll upload qualy after you get it up, JC!

Thanks again, dude.

Confirmed. NY smooth as a whistle on the other side of the pond, Amsterdam stuck on logo mode. Glad you got things sorted, mate. Missed you

NY says "Sorry can't find player"
Any thoughts ?

Last edited:
Downloads working from Amsterdam server
Downloaded qualifying and press conference

Thanks johnscruiser
Nice :)

I got a fix for Amsterdam live streaming, should work nice as long as NY doesn't crash (instead of using ffmpeg Amsterdam uses rsync to copy the stream from NY).

MontrealSSD still disabled, hopefully it's up before the MotoGP race :)

MotoGP 2017 - Round 03 - Pre-Race Warm Ups (WUP) - Americas 1080p50 is now live streaming on NY and Amsterdam! If you get enough speed from Amsterdam please try and use that please!

The server will reboot after the last warmup (before the first race) and will also reboot right before the MotoGP race. You will lose a few minutes of the end of the previous event.

Enjoy!

I thought vinales had it there on his last lap but BAM, MM take it! How bout VR's last lap too!

Great Q2, cant wait for the race.

Watched WUP no problem, and i will wait for the torrent later, seem like is gonna be a killer race!!!

Back
Top Bottom