MotoGP 2017 | Page 20 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2017

Might as well download the torrent if it's not live. Streaming is still using bandwidth but torrenting is not using Johns.
I ended up torrenting them
None of my current servers (NY or Amsterdam) are in a fast enough location to stream 1080p50. I'm still waiting for my new "instant setup" server to get setup that I ordered on Saturday :( It should stream like a champ from there hopefully!

Montreal will be back online on April 23, then you can stream nice again :)
Sounds good, thanks!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Torrents are great. If you use Tixati to download the torrents you don't even have to wait until they are downloaded to play them (turn on sequential downloading) :)
Wow really, I'm down with that! Hadn't torrented forever due to my use of android boxes so just went to what I knew...bittorrent

Everyone knows to go to the first post to watch the race before you come to the last page of the thread where we will be discussing the results. Not so much Newman's issue but yours.

Hello N3WMAN. Funny caption for that photo mate, loving it :) I've got a request mind. Please could you post spoiler photos with a URL link rather than inserting the image into the post. Seeing that photo of Lorenzo totally spoiled that surprise for me. Better yet would it not be better for us to create a special dedicated 'MotoGP 2017 Spoilers' thread for us all to post photos and comment on watched races and not post in this fantastically important thread that is here to help people who have yet to find and see the races? Thanks mate :) Maybe I'm out of line with that latter suggestion, I'm not sure. You've been here a lot longer me clearly. Just an idea.

P.S. Also, thank you so much johnscruiser you are a LEGEND!

I have never been able to watch a race using chrome cast, the bit rate (whatever that means) is just not fast enough and you get a jumping screen.
Anyone able to Chromecast these 1080p50 files smoothly? I get a weird stutter every couple of seconds. Doesn't seem like a buffering or transcoding issue, more like an incompatibility with the 50fps Euro standard? Halp?

All Argentina's WUPs will go here:

Code:
###### Moto3.2017.Argentina.WUP.1080p25.x264-MUNFAQQIHA.mp4 ##################################
# https://goo.gl/Kg8Rsp                                                                  #####
###### Moto2.2017.Argentina.WUP.1080p25.x264-MUNFAQQIHA.mp4 ##################################
# https://goo.gl/gBdawj                                                                  #####
###### MotoGP.2017.Argentina.WUP.1080p25.x264-MUNFAQQIHA.mp4 #################################
# https://goo.gl/8zjgFv                                                                  #####
##############################################################################################

Greetz,
M

Everyone knows to go to the first post to watch the race before you come to the last page of the thread where we will be discussing the results. Not so much Newman's issue but yours.

I know this now. I've come to terms with it. I realise just how difficult it would be to discuss the results in a separate thread. People could get confused with a new thread titled MotoGP 2017 result discussions and think it was about kittens. But don't get me wrong, I really don't care. I'll just stick to the first page. It was just a crazy suggestion. I'll go and think about what I said. Sorry.

I know this now. I've come to terms with it. I realise just how difficult it would be to discuss the results in a separate thread. People could get confused with a new thread titled MotoGP 2017 result discussions and think it was about kittens. But don't get me wrong, I really don't care. I'll just stick to the first page. It was just a crazy suggestion. I'll go and think about what I said. Sorry.

we all go through this first year. if any person is having trouble or wants to give J cruiser a heads up; a pm would be the way to go.
this season has been off, normally the races run smoothly, and I know nothing of bits, torrents, or androids. No device, no cell (3+ years now) and I don't do FB or twitter. Despite my old school preferences and great lack of computer skills J.cruiser has allowed me to watch a lot of great racing.

And now about the racing,
yeah baby, Vinales is dialed...
MM I think was over confident...
Lorenzo got sucked into going to ducati by the brain strong rossi. All rossi had to say was lorenzo doesn't have the guts to go to ducati, and bam, lorenzo took the bait. The yamaha is the best overall bike out there, and rossi has known that for several years. Now everyone knows it. But this does show how much talent mm has .....

we all go through this first year. if any person is having trouble or wants to give J cruiser a heads up; a pm would be the way to go.
this season has been off, normally the races run smoothly, and I know nothing of bits, torrents, or androids. No device, no cell (3+ years now) and I don't do FB or twitter. Despite my old school preferences and great lack of computer skills J.cruiser has allowed me to watch a lot of great racing.

Lorenzo got sucked into going to ducati by the brain strong rossi. All rossi had to say was lorenzo doesn't have the guts to go to ducati, and bam, lorenzo took the bait. The yamaha is the best overall bike out there, and rossi has known that for several years. Now everyone knows it. But this does show how much talent mm has .....

Ducati offered a lot of cash to Lorenzo,. Even if he retires end of this year he would never have to worry about cash.

I have never been able to watch a race using chrome cast, the bit rate (whatever that means) is just not fast enough and you get a jumping screen.

I can Chromecast 1080p30 and 1080p60 smoothly, just not these 50fps files. Weird.

I will probably get some bad karma for this, but I am really enjoying watching Lorenzo struggle and fail on the Ducati. I don't think he had any idea he would start off this badly on that bike

I dont blame Lorenzo for going to Ducati. The bike is the best it has been since Casey won the title on it, they offered him a boatload of cash, and Yamaha always treated him as second best to Rossi even when he was the champ. It is early days. I don't like the guy but I hope he figures the bike out as it will make the fight at the front that much more interesting.

It is worth noting that everyone talks about how bad Rossi did on the Ducati. However, on a bike widely regarded as being nowhere near as good as the current machine, his first two finishes were 7th and 5th. In contrast Lorenzo has an 11th and a DNF so far.

And will people PLEASE stop hitting Dovi?

I will probably get some bad karma for this, but I am really enjoying watching Lorenzo struggle and fail on the Ducati. I don't think he had any idea he would start off this badly on that bike

no bad karma coming from this direction..... :)

Good to see he wasn't hurt, but enjoyed MM sliding away in SA.

...not so much DP though.

now about the racing,

I'm thinking the opposite... MM is feeling the pressure of a fast Vinales and is making small mistakes, second guessing tires and setup, and in Argentina pushing just a little too much too soon, all due to a lack of confidence in his ability to keep Maverik behind him.... Pressure's on, and if MM doesn't win in Texas, HRC and co will be in full panic mode.

I'm thinking the opposite... MM is feeling the pressure of a fast Vinales and is making small mistakes, second guessing tires and setup, and in Argentina pushing just a little too much too soon, all due to a lack of confidence in his ability to keep Maverik behind him.... Pressure's on, and if MM doesn't win in Texas, HRC and co will be in full panic mode.
Agree 100%

The schadenfreude is strong for me too

This season is fast turning into a psychological thriller. I wonder how Rossi (#46) feels about being overlooked in the last few GTAM posts? Maybe he can consult with Sete, having been there and done that. He'll probably use age as an excuse which would be rather lame no pun intended.

This season is fast turning into a psychological thriller. I wonder how Rossi (#46) feels about being overlooked in the last few GTAM posts? Maybe he can consult with Sete, having been there and done that. He'll probably use age as an excuse which would be rather lame no pun intended.

wow, someone doesn't like Rossi. I bet you even dream about him too :)

Back
Top Bottom