MotoGP 2017 | Page 23 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2017

The Moto3 RACE live stream is up, then Moto2, then server reboot, then MotoGP! It's a little skippy but looks like it's working pretty good so far!

None of NY, Amsterdam or Montreal seem to be working for me for live stream. I was watching WUs this morning on NY, no problem.

Rebooted?

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Servers have been rebooted! MotoGP is now streaming :) Good luck guys!

None of NY, Amsterdam or Montreal seem to be working for me for live stream. I was watching WUs this morning on NY, no problem.
NY isn't a very fast server, so when too many people connect, nobody can stream :( Amsterdam is a monster, but if you don't live in Europe then you don't get good speed from it. Montreal is a beast for everywhere else but it's still not up yet :(

Rebooted?
Yep and ready to rock! Sorry for the Moto2 ending early, NY server crashed :(

Servers have been rebooted! MotoGP is now streaming :) Good luck guys!

NY isn't a very fast server, so when too many people connect, nobody can stream :( Amsterdam is a monster, but if you don't live in Europe then you don't get good speed from it. Montreal is a beast for everywhere else but it's still not up yet :(

Yep and ready to rock! Sorry for the Moto2 ending early, NY server crashed :(
Thanks! Working well on NY server.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Thanks!
I have been cut off from the Amsterdam server as soon as the race started and couldn't reconnect to the live feed after that :/

Thanks!
I have been cut off from the Amsterdam server as soon as the race started and couldn't reconnect to the live feed after that :/
Had the exact same issue :(

Was working fine right up to the last minute before race start

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Had the exact same issue :(

Was working fine right up to the last minute before race start
Way too much load for the NY server. Crashed right at the race start, it provides the feed for Amsterdam too so they both went down. I tried to restart NY and it crashed as soon as it came back up.

MontrealSSD should be up at midnight. I'm taking steps to protect it from exceeding its bandwidth so it shouldn't get shut down again. Streaming should be reliable again with MontrealSSD up.

Last edited:
I know it didn't make a difference in the end but that 0.3 sec penalty was not necessary

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom