MotoGP 2017 | Page 21 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2017

I'm thinking the opposite... MM is feeling the pressure of a fast Vinales and is making small mistakes, second guessing tires and setup, and in Argentina pushing just a little too much too soon, all due to a lack of confidence in his ability to keep Maverik behind him.... Pressure's on, and if MM doesn't win in Texas, HRC and co will be in full panic mode.

Absolutely! I think Marc wanted put his stamp and show everyone he's still the top dog, but crashed pushing too hard. I think he's definitely feeling the pressure of Vinales and seeing how he's fast in any conditions!

And if Mav beats him in COTA where he's been untouchable, then he could possibly just go on a run similar to Marc's.

Hoping MM doesn't take Texas. Want to see the games that will ensue for HRC.

I don't want him to win either but I'd put my money on him. Although I'd rather see a Yamaha winner I don't think they have a chance. If the race is dry Marquez takes it.

MM might do something stupid. You never know. This sport is an analysts dream.

MotoGP 2017 - Round 03 - Pre-Event Press Conference - Americas 1080p50 is NOW LIVE STREAMING! (on Amsterdam and NY).

I hope to have MontrealSSD up by race day! :)

I ended up torrenting them

Sounds good, thanks!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Hi kellen! Could you tell me where did you find races torrents please? Did you get torrents from extratorrent? Thank you in advance!

Last edited:
I am not getting luck streaming 1080p

MotoGP 2017 - Round 03 - Pre-Event Press Conference - Americas 1080p50 is up in the SECOND post (only as a torrent)

MotoGP 2017 - Round 03 - Pre-Event Press Conference - Americas 1080p50 is up in the SECOND post (only as a torrent)

Thanks, John, I got a broken link, and your fans on Extratorrent haven't uploaded/shared it there.

Do you have the hash?

Any chance of getting a whole weekend or the season up to now in a single torrent? I'll gladly seed and post it here for people to DL directly from my VPS. It lags in N. America, as its in France, but it does the job.

I hope to have MontrealSSD up by race day! :icon_smile:

Thanks, again!

Edit: FTP upload of Austin GP Pre-event Press Conferencein 1080p. feel free to dl and share upload into cloud with faster dl speeds:

ftp://37.187.108.201/e2af20413e0e7d023e468855b92ae577/

Last edited:
It lags in N. America, as its in France, but it does the job.
Link worked fine for me.

We really need some MONSTER VPS's in Canada/USA for super cheap with unlimited bandwidth (NOT hosted by the retards at OVH).

There is almost zero traffic after the race weekend so won't be uploading it as an entire torrent.

Thanks for hosting a mirror of it for me.

Yeah, might just give up on the whole streaming thing, it's over my head/ability :sad:

I guess torrents it will be :sad:

Pre-event press conference stream worked fine for me yesterday for what it's worth. Streamed via your NY server without a problem :)

Pre-event press conference stream worked fine for me yesterday for what it's worth. Streamed via your NY server without a problem :)
Thanks! When the MontrealSSD server is back up (maybe tomorrow, for sure on Sunday) I'll start streaming again.

MotoGP 2017 - Round 03 - Free Practice One (FP1) - Americas 1080p50 and TORRENT is up in the SECOND post :)

Enjoy!

We really need some MONSTER VPS's in Canada/USA for super cheap with unlimited bandwidth (NOT hosted by the retards at OVH).

There is almost zero traffic after the race weekend so won't be uploading it as an entire torrent.

Thanks for hosting a mirror of it for me.

Did you have any in mind? I'm sure if we get one sorted we could raise some funds for it again, some offer a discount if you pay in cryptocurrency (bitcoin), lets do the legwork and see what we can find out. I

I usually watch on a BT sports stream, but I direct friends to your links, so, I'm more than willing to help the community this time around. Let me know what you come up with.

I was supposed to be a the race this weekend, but that didn't materialize, so I have some pocket money left over from not being there. I wanted this MM pic and my damaged visor signed.

marquez2.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom