GTAM at Grand Bend Weekend - Aug 23/24 2014 | Page 7 | GTAMotorcycle.com

GTAM at Grand Bend Weekend - Aug 23/24 2014

alien for one is fine, but not for both

So far we're running both aliens!! :)

Keep the votes coming...and get yourself signed up!

Cheers!

Paul

Our control riders this year will be:

Scott "Omnivore"
Tyler "Outtacontrol"
Drew "Hawkeye"
Paul "Sugar"

They did an amazing job last year and are coming to do it again.

Anyone that would like to be shown the lines, have help, get pointers.... these guys are there for you!

Long on Saturday and I'm pretty much in.
Sold my track bike 2 weeks ago, so I'll be giving my Daytona 675 a shakedown!

Looking really forward to this track day.
I'm gonna need to find Scott "Omnivore", Tyler "Outtacontrol", Drew "Hawkeye" or Paul "Sugar" as I have never been to the GB Track and last time on a track was a school a few years back. Obviously I'm a Green.
The Technical and Long track are my vote.

I will likely have a canopy with me on the Saturday 10 x 20 if some one needs shade.

Ok folks....The votes are in.

It's going to be Screaming Alien circuit on Saturday.

And Reverse Screaming Alien on Sunday.

Amazon...We still have room....and the weather is going to be amazing! :)

Addition to the Prize Table:

Sharp Rider Motorcycle Training has donated a Total Control Training course. Level 1 or Level 2. Good for the remaining Level 1 day this year or any of the days next year!

60% chance it won't rain. Forecast amount of rain less than 1 mm. I'd take those odds if I weren't at Mosport for VRRA.

Every year something comes up and i can't make this event.

Can someone at least take pics as proof that Paul actually was at track in Grand Bend :) Starting to worry about him....

Every year something comes up and i can't make this event.

Can someone at least take pics as proof that Paul actually was at track in Grand Bend :) Starting to worry about him....

Sure, I need some blackmail pics anyway!

See y'all this weekend.

Last day for pre registration! Weather is looking great!

Can't wait to see meme!

c4ec7b2d102180fbacca148342b86e2e.jpg

I think I'll be a last minute addition for Saturday if I can work some things out today. My usual trackday group are all busy this weekend so it'll be a solo trip. I'll probably need some help unloading/loading the bike if anyone is looking for a paddock neighbour, I'll help get your bike on the rearstand all day. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom