GTAM at Grand Bend Weekend - Aug 23/24 2014 | Page 8 | GTAMotorcycle.com

GTAM at Grand Bend Weekend - Aug 23/24 2014

I think I'll be a last minute addition for Saturday if I can work some things out today. My usual trackday group are all busy this weekend so it'll be a solo trip. I'll probably need some help unloading/loading the bike if anyone is looking for a paddock neighbour, I'll help get your bike on the rearstand all day. :lol:

We will be there all weekend, I can give you a hand if needed. Come by and say Hi.

Drew
Trackside Cuts Leather & Vinyl

Just got the bike ready and literally signed up at 5:01 p.m for both days. I hope the registration went through cause it was supposed to be closed for 5:00 p.m

Anyone know where I can find a cheap hotel/motel within 30 minute drive to sleep on Saturday night? Won't be camping that's for sure...

Anyone know where I can find a cheap hotel/motel within 30 minute drive to sleep on Saturday night? Won't be camping that's for sure...
I called around grand bend and the ones I called were full. I'm debating putting a tent or going so far as to stay at something like a hojo in London.

Not gonna happen in GB

I called around grand bend and the ones I called were full. I'm debating putting a tent or going so far as to stay at something like a hojo in London.

That's what I' thinking I have a buddy in London I might go to his place to sleep over...

You may be able to find something in Exeter. Maybe 10-15min to the track. There is a couple BnB's and a hotel called the The Ranch House. I've never stayed in them. The ranch house was a "mall" when I grew up there. Most of the London hotels I can think of are at the south end and way to far from the track.

Can I register at the track on Saturday morning if it's not full? And if so do you take credit cards or do I have to bring cash? If green group gets full by tomorrow can you post to let me know? Thanks

See y'all there

You may be able to find something in Exeter. Maybe 10-15min to the track.

You've miscalculated, Chris. You're thinking of the driving times on back home gravel runs. LOL... It's about 30km to the track from Exeter, so still not far.

Cash on day of.

Heading out there tomorrow, early afternoon. We'll be sure to post up throughout the day and let you know.

Can I register at the track on Saturday morning if it's not full? And if so do you take credit cards or do I have to bring cash? If green group gets full by tomorrow can you post to let me know? Thanks

SWEET. Wife let me go and bike is actually finally ready! See everyone up there. Anyone from Mississauga heading up tonight?

SWEET. Wife let me go and bike is actually finally ready! See everyone up there. Anyone from Mississauga heading up tonight?
I'm going from Mississauga but I'll be leaving early Saturday. Black canopy, grey ranger pickup, red zx6r with giant auto exhaust.

going to be there sunday, didn't pre register

still room in yellow?

Back
Top Bottom