Bike Shop in Milton - "Ace Moto Tech" - Customer Recommendation | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Bike Shop in Milton - "Ace Moto Tech" - Customer Recommendation

Service: 10/10Knowledge: 10/10Price: 10/10Service done: oil change, suspension, safety and chain adjustment.Great guy to deal with very personable, and service is impeccable. He is really flexabke, I dropped off my bike at 10 pm, he allowed me to keep my bike in his garage for the weekend since it was storming. He has made a life long customer.- Craig

Adrian's definitely a great guy to know. He really takes care of his customers. I brought my bike in for a simple tyre swap and he really went the extra mile to lube and adjust my chain and take care of some serious front end issues that have been plaguing my bike since the beginning. That's what I call one helluva tyre service.

From the very first time I met him, I immediately knew that I found a guy that really knows his ****. His shop is spotless and that tells you a LOT about a person right there.

Apart from the competitive pricing, the amazing service, how easy and approachable he is, how informative he can be when you have questions - he is trustworthy. I would trust him with a lot more than just my bike.. he wouldn't let me leave his shop today without taking the time to fix things he wasn't happy with.

I'll tell you one thing that dealing with Adrian taught me - You get what you pay for... You might save $20 elsewhere.. but you'll get $200 more worth of service that I guarantee you NO ONE and NO SHOP in the GTA will/can provide other than Adrian.

Due to the great deal of prior experience with Adrian, I am happy to say, i am a returning customer. I'm taking my bike back to Adrian for some new work. Just wanna put it out there that he is an amazing motorcycle enthusiast first then a passionate mechanic.

I'm located in the east end, worth taking my bike out here or could there be an "east end" equivalent?

I'm located in the east end, worth taking my bike out here or could there be an "east end" equivalent?

Trust me when I say this - there is no "equivalent" at this price point.
Worth the trip and there are some great backroads a few (5) minutes away from his place...

+1

Absolutely amazing service. Went for safety and he was very, very thorough. Price was very reasonable, and he was happy to show me the ins and outs of the bike. Rates are incredibly reasonable as well.

He's a great guy and you can tell he just loves bikes and bikers. He wouldn't even finish my lunch until the inspection was done! A real class act, I can't recommend him enough. As long as I'm in the GTA (and maybe longer than that) he's got me as a customer.

went today to get some minor things done to the bike. Great advice, clean and tidy shop. Real nice guy. Good rates. He's got me as a customer from now on!

Shot him a message last night lookin' for a safety before the weekend because I've got a trip and the temp plates would of ran out before I got back. He was able to schedule me in today. Once again he went above and beyond what he had to do.

Another great experience and I'll be returning again soon.

Needed an oil change (badly) and a checkup of the bike and Adrian was great in getting me scheduled. He looked over all the necessary components and gave me additional insight into things to watch for. No doubt Ace Moto will be handling all of my bikes needs going forward!

Thanks Adrian!

Does anyone know if Adrian is away or something? I've been trying to get ahold of him for the last couple days and nothing...just a voicemail I get and no returned phone calls.

He is definitely around. Just left his shop a little while ago for another great service. Installed my new PR3's and an oil change. So be patient he reaponded to my texts. Try sending him a text. He is pretty busy but will get back too

Thanks for the great service again

Does anyone know if Adrian is away or something? I've been trying to get ahold of him for the last couple days and nothing...just a voicemail I get and no returned phone calls.

Txt msg is the easiest/fastest way - he almost always responds in an hour or so.
I bet his voicemail box is full.

Adrian also races, so he is away some weekends/weekdays, but he's good at getting back to people.. If he doesn't it most likely he just forgot so text him again!

Txt msg is the easiest/fastest way - he almost always responds in an hour or so.
I bet his voicemail box is full.

thanks for that tip - sent one over. He was racing on the 4th weekend - have not heard back

Had to my chain/sprocket and brakes replaced and could not be happier the service! A++ Great knowledge and a great guy. Keeps you updated with what he is doing to your bike through text and follows you up to see how is everything after you pick your bike up. flexible times with dropping and picking up your bike.
Also had a brake light problem and he took his time diagnosing it on the spot to fix the problem. Needless to say, I will be going back in the future. :)

My bike was due for some regular maintenance so I decided to give Ace Moto Tech a try after seeing all of the positive feedback on this forum. Adrian went above and beyond what would be expected from a bike shop (including the dealer). He was extremely meticulous with his work and you can tell that he takes great pride in what he does. He was extremely thorough with his explanations and even included documented pictures of the work performed. His rates are extremely competitive and the quality of work is top notch. Moving forward, Adrian will probably be the only other person to lay a wrench on my bike.

Back
Top Bottom