Bike Shop in Milton - "Ace Moto Tech" - Customer Recommendation | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Bike Shop in Milton - "Ace Moto Tech" - Customer Recommendation

Is this shop still in business?
I've emailed twice in the last month or so inquiring about getting my bike serviced and some work done and I haven't received a reply.....

I've emailed twice in the last month or so inquiring about getting my bike serviced and some work done and I haven't received a reply.....

He might be out of town or something? The business is pretty slow in winters so he might have take some time off.

It's not usually like him to not respond, unless he didn't get your email(s). I would give him a call/txt instead.

Just had Adrian come service my bike and I can honestly say that you'll never find a more friendly, honest, hardworking and trustworthy mechanic anywhere else. Adrian came over to my garage to work on a list of things for my bike and all the reviews above are incredibly legit - he takes his time, doesn't rush what he's doing and does a PERFECT job. His wiring is top notch and professionally done and looks bone-stock. I learned more in a few hours talking to him about bikes than I could ever have reading threads on the internet.

After hanging out with him in the garage for a few hours I can definitely attest to his character and dedication to the sport. He is someone I would trust with anything and is a genuinely nice, friendly down to earth guy - people like him are extremely hard to come across these days. He's not out there to take your money - he's out there for his genuine love/passion for bikes which showed in the extreme care he took with my Ninja 250... You can tell that it's not about cc's with this guy, he loves them all!

In terms of pricing - he's extremely fair and competitive. I'm not by any means rolling in it but I couldn't not tip him extra for all the time he spent walking through everything with me. Because I was new to bikes, he even took the time to help me develop a little clutch control in my garage - which inspired me to take the bike out by myself for the first time today with tremendous success!!

It's so hard not to tip the guy for the work he does. Seriously. You know that feeling when you get a great haircut and you tip the guy extra because you're so happy with it? That's pretty much what it's like having him take care of your bike.

I may be new to the motorcycling community - but I'm sure as hell not new to dealing with mechanics. It is definitely refreshing dealing with him.

Adrian is top notch.

You can tell that it's not about cc's with this guy, he loves them all!

I hope you mean $$ instead of cc's. Have not come across ANY mechanic that really cares how big your engine is... Unless its a sight to behold.

I leveraged Ace Moto Tech/Adrian’s services yesterday to pick up my R6 from Bowmanville and also do a safety certification. Adrian was my instructor at Sheridan and knowing his passion for motorcycles I was confident that he was my best bet for transporting the bike to Oakville. Adrian is meticulous in his work and took utmost care of the bike. He made doubly sure that the bike was securely fastened and perfectly placed. Once the bike landed in my garage (in top condition) he performed a thorough safety check and provided invaluable guidance on bike maintenance. Adrian is very friendly, knowledgeable, has infectious enthusiasm, great attitude and work ethics. I am definitely going to his garage for my bike’s needs and would highly recommend Ace Moto Tech. Double Thumbs Up!

Yesterday marked probably the 15th time I've been to the shop, most times just to stop by and shot the sh*t... Rode my bike over, Adrian got my new power 3's on with his normal high attention to detail...

i can't recommend Adrian more highly.. Stand up guy, awesome service and prices are great!

on a side note, he has a few sets of new pilot powers, and some of this track take offs for sale right now, for anyone needing tires!!

Please post the address and contact information. Thanks!!����

Please post the address and contact information. Thanks!!����

hey King you gotta fix that ZX-14 already lol .......just kidding here ya go
Phone(416) 471-0602

Emailinfo@acemototech.com

Websitehttp://www.acemototech.com
Adrian is a great guy easy to talk to and easy on the wallet

link to website doesn't work so copy and paste in browser bar

Last edited:
Thanks guys!!!!

got a tire change...coolant change and suspension setup done by Adrian(auto moto tech) today.Nice clean work and easy to deal with.
highly recommend

talk about customer service!!! how many shops are gonna check in with you after the service to see if everything is to your liking WOW
Auto moto tech has made a loyal customer out of me

I think it's about time I chime in here.
I sent my bike over to Adrien at Ace Moto Tech about a month ago with a long list of things to be done. When the work was completed I got a long, very in-depth email explaining the condition of the bike and old parts, exactly what was done and the time it took.
When I went to pick up my bike, I was shown pictures from when the work was being completed, given the old parts in a box and a general run down of everything.
The only reason I waited this long to write something here is because I trailered the bike home and didn't want to write anything until I had a chance to start the bike up and take it for a quick ride. I've been burned by bike shops and mechanics before (I'm sure we all have a story or two) so I thought I would just wait and see.
Well, I finally got the chance to take the bike for a quick rip and it runs fantastic!! As long as Adrien is still working on bikes, I will be taking it back to him!
Adrien is a first-class guy to deal with and I will be more than happy recommend him to anyone!

Today was the first time I visited Ace Moto Tech ( Adrian ). I have nothing but good things to say about the service. I brought my bike in for an oil change and he went above and behind what I expected. When I went to pick up the bike he walked me through everything he did and provided me with some pointers and tips to keep my bike maintained. I would highly recommend Adrian to anyone that is looking for exceptional, professional, detail oriented, high quality service.

Hi All,

Today I got my very first motorcycle certified by Adrian, stellar service, great recommendations, the guy is so passionate about motorcycles it's amazing.
I highly recommend his services.

Safe riding..

it is refreshing to find someone who is passinate and cares about the quality of work he does. I bought my 2012 FZ6R in today to have it lowered. Adrian treated my bike as though it was his own. His conviction to job quality is unsurpassed and I would, and have recomended, him to anybody who rides....crusier or sportbike. This is the first time I have used Adrian and by the time he was done he had a repeat customer for as long as I ride. but talk is cheap just go see him, action speaks louder than words!

I just had Adrian (Ace Moto Tech) install new levers + shifter + frame sliders on my bike. Also had him put on a power commander and some other small stuff. Everything came back 100% and top notch quality of work. Frame sliders install was perfect, without having to cut the fairings (didn't think it was possible, but he did it!!). I'll post up some pics when it gets warmer.

Also (and I quote)
[quote="Adrian (Ace Moto Tech)]
Glad you're happy with the bike! I also cleaned and lubricated your throttle cables under the tank while I was in there and it didn't take much extra time. Guess that's just the Ace Moto Tech way!" [/quote]

Unbelievable customer service! :eek:

WHERE CAN I FIND A CAR MECHANIC AS GOOD AS THIS????

Back
Top Bottom