Bike Shop in Milton - "Ace Moto Tech" - Customer Recommendation | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Bike Shop in Milton - "Ace Moto Tech" - Customer Recommendation

OK I'm convinced... I am doing my annual "improvements" to my bike.. Buying Vance/Hines pipes, jet kit. highway lights, headlight modulator.. Going to bring it all to Ace Moto for installation..

Just got my bike back from Adrian today. Great service provided as usual. Had a whole bunch of stuff done. Brakes, new tires, carb cleaning, oil change, air filter, and an annoying starting issue that had been going on for a while. He had the bike a bit longer than expected (only because it took some time for parts to arrive), but texted me every few days (with pics) so I knew exactly what stage he was one. I didn't even ask him to provide me with updates, just shows the kind of service he provides. He had no issue holding on to the bike for a few extra days to get passed the bad weather.

I picked the bike up this morning and the bike probably hasn't run this smooth for about 2 years. After I picked it up he texted me later in the day to make sure I was happy with the service.

I have no issue paying extra for great customer service, but in this case the prices are already so good and it comes with the excellent service so why go anywhere else?

As usual, A+ for Ace Moto Tech.

it is refreshing to find someone who is passinate and cares about the quality of work he does. I bought my 2012 FZ6R in today to have it lowered. Adrian treated my bike as though it was his own. His conviction to job quality is unsurpassed and I would, and have recomended, him to anybody who rides....crusier or sportbike. This is the first time I have used Adrian and by the time he was done he had a repeat customer for as long as I ride. but talk is cheap just go see him, action speaks louder than words!

and by the look of things he also referred you to this site now that's a win win situation

Hello All...

First time poster in here. On the advice of those in the forum i took my bike (04 Volusia) to Adrian for pre riding season service.

I can tell you that I was so impressed with the overall service and prices that Adrian has made me a customer for life.
Adrian took the time to explain everything he had done and even took pictures to show me the work as it was being done.

Had many things done to the bike to get it ready to ride and the price was extremely reasonable. Cant say enough good about this little shop and Adrian in general. This guy just loves bikes.

I would highly recommend Adrian to anyone looking to get your bike serviced, repaired etc. The personal service is a welcomed change from the usual larger operations and dealerships and as i stated before, the prices are extremely reasonable. Adrian goes out of his way to be as fair as possible.

Took my bike to Adrian to install vance and hines pipes and jet kit... I was very impressed with his interaction in scheduling and completing the work. He showed me step by step pics of the work done and explained the process.. I was a bit concerned about a fast idle condition. He returned my call promptly and said he could come over and look at it or he could walk me through the adjustment, which is what he did right then.. Took no more than a minute to adjust the problem and was pleased with his enthusiasm to have me be a happy customer.. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone who needs work done. His pricing was fantastic as well. I can't say I've ever been this impressed with any mechanic's attitude, knowledge, and willingness to please.. He has a lifetime customer here....

Brought a couple of wheels to Adrian for a tire install last night. Beautifully setup shop and clean as a whistle.
I took the dog for a walk while he did the swap, just as he had promised, 1 hour later they were installed, and perfect.

Great guy to deal with, very good prices and very confidence inspiring service.

Adam

I learned of Adrian from "Ace Moto Tech" through this site and had the pleasure of meeting him this afternoon. Had 2 new tires installed and an oil change done. Super cool shop, clean, great prices and top quality work. He might be one of the nicest people you ever meet and his love of motorcycle really shows!!

Awesome service at Ace Moto Tech! I recently purchased my first motorcycle and was in a desperate search for a mechanic! Adrian was quick to get me looked after and was able to complete an oil change and safety certificate for me. Owning a bike is all new for me so it was a great help when Adrian pointed out my loose chain giving me an explanation to why a proper adjusted chain was important! This was also looked after before I picked the bike up. Service was fast, prices are good and Adrian was a great help! I will be sure to return in the next month or two for new tires!

Just got home from Ace Moto Tech. When the customer experience is just too great and incredible, customers turn into advocates or promoters for the company. And that's what I am doing here today, I am proudly promoting Ace Moto Tech. You can get service anywhere for almost the same cost But Adrian actually defines "Customer experience".
I was referred by two of my friends who had their bikes serviced at Adrian's before. and i am usually not comfortable with trying out new shops. But ace moto tech just amazed me. He doesn't do it for the money, i can guarantee it. It's not about how quickly he can service bikes and make money.
Go to Ace Moto Tech and you won't be disappointed.

How far in advance are they booking, does anyone know?

Best way to find out is to call him. He is very good at replying text messages quick. My first text was answered within minutes of sending it. He is very up-to date with products and very knowledgeable about different mods. He is an easy going guy from the get go.

Best way to find out is to call him. He is very good at replying text messages quick. My first text was answered within minutes of sending it. He is very up-to date with products and very knowledgeable about different mods. He is an easy going guy from the get go.

Ah, I sent him an email, I should have texted. Wasn't sure if it was a landline or cell.

Had Adrian swap a set of tires for me today. Great guy, awesome service. Shops like this seem to be getting harder to find. Definitely worth the drive for those who are out of town...and Symposium Cafe is just down the street if you have to wait while your bike is being serviced. Thanks again Adrian.

An A++++ for Adrian, Helped me to bring my first bike 'Honda Phantom' from toronto to Milton. Motiveted and specially gave me all the required suggestions to maintain the bike going forward. Adrian did a free spot check and Oil check and helped me understand the do's and don'ts with the bike.

Awesome customer service and I admire his passion for bikes. Needless to mention that Adrian does not only fix and transport bikes but a excellent Instructor at Sheridan. I would recommend Ace Moto Tech for any think related to fix and transport the bike. and Learn to ride too.

Another +1 for Adrian. Had new tires put on by him this morning. Outstanding guy, I dont think you will find a more genuine person to work on your bike. I sent him a txt message on wed and he replied back with prices and if I wanted to I could book an appointment. Sent him a txt thurs asking if I could get an appointment for today (friday) and he managed to fit me into his busy schedule. Dropped the tires off thurs night and he even offered to help me with taking the tires out of my car. Dropped the bike off in the morning, walked over to symposium and had breakfast. By the time I returned Adrian was almost done installing the new tires. Even gave me advice on what kind of sprockets would work best for my bike, and lubed the chain for me since it was dry.

The customer service was outstanding, so I will definitely be taking my bike back there this summer to get new sprockets and chain installed. Ace Moto Tech has my recommendation. I will also be telling my friends to take their bikes there for service, awesome place.

On a side note, Adrian is swamped in the garage so if he doesnt reply to your txt or email right away, not to worry, he will get back to you as soon as he can.

I agree with folks on this thread. I had my tires changed on my bike yesterday and had a great experience. He is really quick in his replies and did a great job on my tires. I will definitely recommend him to anyone looking for motorcycle related maintenance.

I actually drew a blank , I cannot even start to explain how amazing my experience was. Adrian is without the doubt the best skilled professional in North America. I have the opportunity to have my 2000 R6 serviced from him last week. And man this guy is all you need , Starts from a humble welcome to a 5 Star service . When i came to pickup my bike he went thru with me and told me a break down of what he had done ( I went for oil change and chain adjustment ) but Adrian went beyond and had already checked my bike over and made sure it was in a top notch condition and was in a way that he would want his own bike to be. I was very impressed with the passion and the honesty , the amount of knowledge and love that he hold for his work is beyond words. The amazing part was that everywhere he had worked on my bike , I could tell bcoz he had even taken the time to clean the bolts before he put them back on the bike.
Thanks Adrian , I will be bugging you for a very long time : )

Just got back from seeing Adrian this evening, just like everyone else in this thread i have nothing but good things to say. Honest, good hearted, down to earth guy which is rare to find nowadays. He was very patient and took his time to explain every little detail with me. The man goes above and beyond what is expected from anyone servicing a bike even more so than what any owner would do themselves. I will definitely be stopping by again in the near future.

I found out about Adrian through a web search that lead me to this thread. What can I say, my expereince reflects all those listed above.

He's solid, approachable and looks after you. I took my used R6 to him for a safety check, oil and air filter change as well as a bunch of mods and upgrades. Exxcellent work! He stayed in touch when he was working on the bike, and was accomodating with respect to schedule. Very honest pricing, and most imoportantly doesn't compromise on work quality.

Definitely going back for any future work I need done.

-Pav.

Back
Top Bottom