Bike Shop in Milton - "Ace Moto Tech" - Customer Recommendation | Page 7 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Bike Shop in Milton - "Ace Moto Tech" - Customer Recommendation

I know he was on vacation the weekend before and he's been incredibly busy. Just keep in mind that he is a one man shop and doesn't have someone to answer the phones while working (15+ hrs a day to keep up).

Anyone that knows Adrian will tell you that to him, the bikes come first. I'm sure he will get back to you sooner or later - he always does. Personally I'd wait a few days since I know that when he does, it will be well worth the wait.

I agree I met Adrian he was amazing with my bike. I will continue to give him my business. He is top notch and an absolute stand up guy.

Adrian is a busy guy and he lives a life outside of his shop hours like the rest of us. Leave a message and he'll call you back. He's always called me back and responded to me.. even goes out of his way to help me out with things over the phone.

As I said - leave a message and he'll get back to you... don't expect to call him at 7PM while he's eating dinner with his family and have him pick-up.

Yep. I believe it is

Thanks Dresden

Adrian is a busy guy and he lives a life outside of his shop hours like the rest of us. Leave a message and he'll call you back. He's always called me back and responded to me.. even goes out of his way to help me out with things over the phone.

As I said - leave a message and he'll get back to you... don't expect to call him at 7PM while he's eating dinner with his family and have him pick-up.

Thanks e90, Haven't contacted him yet, was just verifying if it is still his contact info.

Well, it was time for the dreaded tune up. Having bought the '84 Interceptor for 1200, I knew it was going to need work. Finally got it in to have the battery, brake fluid, and oil swapped.

Adrian took amazing care of my bike and showed me every step he had taken on the bike, even explaining things that weren't related to the service at all. Just amazing service and an awesome guy. Can't wait to have him put the new Pirellis on.

Free

First time dealing with Adrian and ABSOLUTELY AMAZING SERVICE!!

Very thorough and took pictures of all the work he did and explained everything in detail. Price is incredibly reasonable and he even took the time to answer some of my questions not pertaining to the work he did.

A good guy and you can tell he likes what he does. He's got me as a customer and I can't recommend him enough!!

I had Adrian change my front brake pads and clean up/service the calipers, along with removing a stripped bolt for me. He did an excellent job, as always!

I am a repeat customer (had tires changed on a previous bike; performed a safety inspection and cert) and will continue to be, as I've had nothing but great service at a reasonable price.

Thanks again Adrian

+1 for Adrian, I am Very impressed with his knowledge about bikes. He saved me lots of stress with my stripped bolt and the man really has a passion for what he does. I feel confident leaving my bike with him, will be back for sure with no hesitation. Not to mention he charges a very reasonable rate!

Read all these threads and heard a lot about him, but hadn't got chance to see his work on my bike. Today I had Adrian flush/change coolant and replace final gear fluid. He did amazing job at a very reasonable rate. Thank you Adrian!

+107 (I think we are around there)

Glad to find a place in Milton to have my bike worked on while at work, Talked to him previously and said he could try to squeeze me in for a tire change and with a long road trip coming tomorrow he managed to fit me in today.
Great guy to deal with, very knowledgable, worked with my schedule, told me about upcoming repairs with pictures but not forcing them on you like most shops.

Great guy and will be getting my business from now on.

Cheers

Just got back from getting my rear tire replaced from Adrian. As usual he goes the extra mile . He checked my rear drum brake and also noticed my splines needed lube and took care of it for me. I appreciate how it takes pics of the work he does on the bike. Definitely worth the drive to Milton. Thanks again.

I have nothing but GREAT things to say about Adrian. I've dealt with all kinds of mechanics before, and Adrian is simply the nicest, honest, and most passionate mechanic out there. You can tell he loves what he does. Just an overall genuine and professional dude.

His shop is super clean and I always felt welcomed from the two times I have been there so far. He is extremely accommodating schedule wise as he worked around both of our busy schedules. Replies to texts pretty much right away. Very reasonable prices. Doesn't try to push or guilt trip you into doing anything. He sent me useful updates with pictures every couple of days and even checked up on me after the ride home and offered to adjust my clutch lever if needed (at no additional charge). My bike is now running smooth without any issues, and his quality of work shows.

Overall, I am extremely impressed by Adrian and Ace Moto Tech. Looking forward to seeing him again for any future bike needs.

Texted Adrian on a Monday night, needed a first service done on my bike and had a small accident in my garage where I ended up bending the shifter. I was able to see him the next day to have my bike serviced and fixed in time for the two days of good riding weather. He was extremely helpful, even taught a noob, how to lube his chain properly, lol... Went over everything with a fine tooth comb!! Couldn't ask for anything more. Received VIP service, great guy easy to talk to.

Just had my Scorpio alarm installed by Adrian, unbelievable customer service he provides. He takes pictures of the progress, also takes the time to talk with you and the service will defiantly have me coming back.
I greatly appreciated how he treated my bike like it was his own. I would recommend to everyone.

Thanks Adrian!!!!

I was back to have Adrian replace tires and oil on Street triple. As always he did great work but beside that he was more than accommodating with late drop off and pickup. He even sent the video of the chain that needed adjustment :). I have never dealt with someone so accommodating and flexible. He takes great care and pride in his work and it is almost embarrassing to pay as little as he asks :). Thanks and sorry for bringing dirty bike!!! :)

Back
Top Bottom