2024 GTA Photo Tag! | Page 8 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2024 GTA Photo Tag!

Old: Whit Feather Country Store 15 Raglan Rd E, Oshawa

6ca5683fa17d588e412eacc0137116c5.jpg

Sent from the Moon!

Paging @Joe Bass lol.

I will admit I did not eat ice cream. I'd was out for a few hours and it was pretty brisk, ice cream was not #1 on the menu at that moment.
KD used to be more of a treat when it was so difficult to get. As they have more locations, I eat less of it. I used to run up to Minden to get a cone. Now that there is a store 10 minutes from me, I don't eat at the close one and don't make special trips to Minden.

I think KD makes some of the best ice cream.

Mint chocolate chip is my guilty pleasure.

I think KD makes some of the best ice cream.

Mint chocolate chip is my guilty pleasure.

Same, although on the rare occasion that I find Pistachio Almond Kawartha Dairy, I'm all over it like a fat kid on a Smartie.

Same, although on the rare occasion that I find Pistachio Almond Kawartha Dairy, I'm all over it like a fat kid on a Smartie.
If I have been a good boy, I like to reward myself with 2 scoops 1 is always mint, the other usually something chocolate or nuts or maybe coffee.
Almost never fruit flavor.

Although, strawberry cheesecake ice-cream is a close favourite.

Side note. My first part time job was at Baskin Robins.

Cherry Jubilee is my wife's go-to, and I'll admit is pretty darned good as well.

Great. Now I'm laying in bed craving cherry ice cream. Wonderful.

Surprised nobody nabbed this one today, it was kinda nice out this afternoon for a while.

I wish the weekend forecast was looking better temp wise, but I'll be out somewhere. Someone needs to pickup this tag and give me a new destination, I'm guessing nabbing your own tags and moving them again is discouraged. 😜

Surprised nobody nabbed this one today, it was kinda nice out this afternoon for a while.

I wish the weekend forecast was looking better temp wise, but I'll be out somewhere. Someone needs to pickup this tag and give me a new destination, I'm guessing nabbing your own tags and moving them again is discouraged. 😜
work...

Got out for just under 2 hrs after I got home, but I'm not going far in rush hour with the temp dropping like a rock.

Back
Top Bottom