2024 GTA Photo Tag! | Page 9 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2024 GTA Photo Tag!

but I'm not going far in rush hour with the temp dropping like a rock.

Yeah, not fun - I rode home last night around 8PM from a restaurant G2G with some friends and it was brisk even for that 20 minutes.

Old: 7851 Old Scugog Road, Hampton

PXL-20240329-190743402.jpg

Old: 4 Cedar Grove Dr, Caesarea, ON L0B 1E0
View attachment 66874

And here's me, 2 responses up being all like "Oh, hey, I know exactly where that is, I'll go get it tomorrow!". lol.

Nice custom tags BTW. I keep thinking about a set for mine, but the pickings of anything I'd like are slim. Sadly, my favourite saying of the last 5 years or so, "YOLO", is taken.

And here's me, 2 responses up being all like "Oh, hey, I know exactly where that is, I'll go get it tomorrow!". lol.

Nice custom tags BTW. I keep thinking about a set for mine, but the pickings of anything I'd like are slim. Sadly, my favourite saying of the last 5 years or so, "YOLO", is taken.
I didn't trust you not to already be gearing up for that one lol. Noticed it's in your back yard.

Planned to go further into TO for my tag but my toes are probably gonna turn blue. Been out since before 3pm, my body is hitting its limit.

I didn't trust you not to already be gearing up for that one lol. Noticed it's in your back yard.

Planned to go further into TO for my tag but my toes are probably gonna turn blue. Been out since before 3pm, my body is hitting its limit.
Might want to look into some covers for the crash bars. I put them on my HD and it made a bit of difference with wind hitting your feet. Not expensive, but changes the look a bit.

"Y010"

Those who know...know.

Gonna get another one for my cage. Won't mean anything to anyone but me and anyone else who played that game in the 90s

Might want to look into some covers for the crash bars. I put them on my HD and it made a bit of difference with wind hitting your feet. Not expensive, but changes the look a bit.
Saw them, on the fence. May change the crash bars to the more low profile ones anyways.

I suspect this will only be an issue in the colder weather and i'd rather get some heated socks or throw on some boots instead.

I have a feeling us west end boys will be watching from the side lines this year.

I have a feeling us west end boys will be watching from the side lines this year.

Hey, I rode out to Milton from the far east end a week or whatever back to nab it, what's stopping you guys from coming out here and nabbing it back? ;)

I once rode 899km one way (and return, same day) for this photo, because reasons.

1711801571609.png

No excuses! 😆

Last edited:
I just got back from a few hours riding up and around Lindsay and such, I was thinking about shooting out and grabbing it, was kind of surprised nobody had yet already honestly.

Now to wait and see where it goes. My day might not yet be over.

Back
Top Bottom