2024 GTA Photo Tag! | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2024 GTA Photo Tag!

Old: Eagles Nest golf club 10000 Dufferin St

2be3452a62e569f661d70cec4b662b60.jpg

Sent from the Moon!

Dang it- 3 min ride from my house. Didn't see it until now :(
you didn't have a chance anyways lol.

well maybe you did, looks like @Wind Shear was snoozing and didn't get on this till we were done eating.

Ride the small box of Toronto proper, only venture further for Gelato

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk
Lol I was gonna put my N/E/W borders too but I feared people wouldn't realise I was joking and think I was @windshear

I fully intended on snagging this on my way home today but I got stuck (like a deer in the headlights) in a circle jerk meeting at the end of the day that was supposed to be a planning session but was turned into an "everyone share something they love (yes that was the word they used) about everyone else in the meeting". I have never felt dirtier in my life.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Lol I was gonna put my N/E/W borders too but I feared people wouldn't realise I was joking and think I was @windshear

I fully intended on snagging this on my way home today but I got stuck (like a deer in the headlights) in a circle jerk meeting at the end of the day that was supposed to be a planning session but was turned into an "everyone share something they love (yes that was the word they used) about everyone else in the meeting". I have never felt dirtier in my life.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app
lol, i don't miss the office at all.

Back
Top Bottom