2024 GTA Photo Tag! | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2024 GTA Photo Tag!

Old: 4411 Kingston Rd, Scarborough

269fd80b8f3267e073c689177ac65870.jpg

Sent from the Moon!

ahem......

How is PP going to come up with an address for this?

Google maps shows a rough address but not a specific "house number" on that one, since clearly there isn't one in this case, agreed.

Honestly, I propose that we relax a little on the address necessity thing so long as it's abundantly clear the location of the pick up photo is actually the same place as the previous persons drop off photo/location, which I think is pretty simple to ensure. I think we are all playing in good faith here, trying to pull a fast one on anybody seems highly unlikely.

I've got a few potentially neat locations in mind that also don't have technical addresses so I'd ruled them out. We all lose in the end in that situation as they might result in some fun destinations.

Agreed.

I did not make up the rules for this game, but I think part of the address requirement is is to avoid things like some duffis named oioioi pulled off last year.

His shenanigans start here

Last edited:
Anyhow, in related news....had the new location popped up a half hour earlier I'd have shot out to nab it tonight, but the appeal factor of riding after dark in 5 degree weather, it lost it's shine in a hurry lol.

Tomorrow is out (dinner plans), and the weekend is looking like a positive washout.

Agreed.

I did not make up the rules for this game, but I think part of the address requirement is is to avoid things like some duffis named oioioi pulled off last year.

His shenanigans start here
Don't blame that on a lack of address - that was the equivalent of taking a pic of your bike at a mcD's in a strip mall...
i don't think i've put a number to my tags since I started

fancy fancy android auto

Looks like the west Enders can have some fun now. Too far west for me at this point.

Back
Top Bottom