2024 GTA Photo Tag! | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2024 GTA Photo Tag!

Difficult with this one as there's about 5 addresses at that location of the building the mural is on. If we go with the business sign that's visible it's 217 Morrish road. If you go with any of the apartments or other businesses down that side of the building it could also be 211, 215, 221, or 223 according to Google Maps. If you go with the front of that building it's then technically 360 Old Kingston Road.

Looks like we have a hair splitter in our midst.

@Jayell might think otherwise... I'm sure he'll comment.

As has been mentioned numerous times, I don't run this gig.

But yes, one s̶h̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ must include a proper mailing address.

New, sticking with the mural theme. Shouldn't be that hard for the East enders.

View attachment 66377
We also prefer to avoid duplicate tags. Damn newbies.

May 23, 2020:

5adc5df94f536f569c4832e56165b605.jpg

Sure is a lot of rules in this game.

I'm not gonna go back through several past seasons of photos to check locations that might have already been used, so I guess I'm out.

Sure is a lot of rules in this game.

I'm not gonna go back through several past seasons of photos to check locations that might have already been used, so I guess I'm out.

Easy there, PP. Just giving you a hard time; it's all in good fun. I'm very happy to have you aboard.

Now get out there!

Easy there, PP. Just giving you a hard time; it's all in good fun. I'm very happy to have you aboard.

Now get out there!

Let @PrivatePilot go if he wants to quit already.
Its not like you guys don't have enough east enders in this game anyways.
We need more participants from the west end. @mimico_polak ;)
😁😁😁😁

Just kidding.
I think it would be hard to remember the tags from the previous season, not to mention 2-3 seasons ago.
So far it looks like a good start to the season.

Let @PrivatePilot go if he wants to quit already.
Its not like you guys don't have enough east enders in this game anyways.
We need more participants from the west end. @mimico_polak ;)
😁😁😁😁

Just kidding.
I think it would be hard to remember the tags from the previous season, not to mention 2-3 seasons ago.
So far it looks like a good start to the season.
When I was riding into Uxbridge another vStrom passed me in the opposite direction. I thought it was you, and was possibly sniped.

When I was riding into Uxbridge another vStrom passed me in the opposite direction. I thought it was you, and was possibly sniped.
Haha. I wish.
Maybe today but probably not that far. Although I do have to go see a client in Aurora. Hmmmmmmmmmm:unsure:

Look at you, racking miles like a cruiser guy. 😄

Look at you, racking miles like a cruiser guy. 😄
Some heated Grips would have been nice today...will be installed tomorrow at first service.

Some heated Grips would have been nice today...will be installed tomorrow at first service.

Definitely nice. Does the batwing keep your hands mostly out of the wind? It looks like the grips are pretty well situated back behind it.

How you liking the cruiser life now that you're getting some miles on it?

Yeah they do, the palms seem colder then the outside.

It's a much better experience than I had anticipated, even with the surprisingly decent 10 minute foray on a modern Street Glide a few years back. I'm going to chalk most of this up to the quality of the vehicle rather than a blanket 'cruiser life' observation (suspension, fit and finish, etc). If i had bought an Iron883 for example I'd probably not be as happy.

Do the harley guys wave at you?

Do the harley guys wave at you?

Based on some indian owners I know, they say the reactions from the Harley crowd are mixed. They're considered an "american" brand, so they're not lumped in with the "jap crap" pile, but a not small portion of the HD crowd still consider them to be unworthy because they're metrics. Believe it or not...because "metric" = jap crap.

I'm 2 for 2 on Harley waves so far this season. I think my bike confuses them when it's coming at them as they're pretty rare and they don't have time to decide if it's jap crap or not before reciprocating the wave. :sneaky:

Edit: And just like that we have our first wave thread of 2024 lol

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom