Zero front Brake Pressure | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Zero front Brake Pressure

Does it matter what my boiling point is listed at as wet? I have a wet one of 410farenheit
I'm gonna say don't worry about that yet

@J_F you're a dolt. This is the technical section of the motorcycle forum, try to stay focused or take it to the romper room.

Last edited:
Does it matter what my boiling point is listed at as wet? I have a wet one of 410farenheit
Consider this: 410 F = 210 C Brake fluid (dot4) stays liquid from -40 C all the way up to 200+ C

Water (H2O) vaporizes at 100 C and freezes at 0 C

Bottom line is; you will never see your brake fluid turn into a solid or a gas under normal operating parameters, but any water in that brake fluid will turn either solid, or vaporize, beyond that 0 to 100 degree celsius liquid operating range. If your hydraulics never operated outside of the 0 to 100 degree C range, water would work just fine as a hydraulic brake fluid, but this is the real world and your brake fluid will see temperatures well beyond those limits. That's why it is so important to keep the water out.

dude just borrow a master from someone for christs sakes. you will know if yours is junk in a hurry

Reactions: TK4
I can't believe a 5 page thread on bleeding brakes - and we haven't even addressed DOT 4 vs Dotx!

Didnt ferrari get ****** when ford did this at le mans with the F40.
I have no idea. I am intrigued at a hydraulic quick release that does not allow even a tiny bubble (or I suspect has an active purge so it self-bleeds while connecting).

Back
Top Bottom