Zack and Ari back to Youtube | GTAMotorcycle.com

Zack and Ari back to Youtube

killvino

Don't know if others are as excited as I am but saw this great news today.
They are going to be working on the Revzilla ZLA channel.
There was definitely a void on youtube for good motorcycle content when they went to motor trend.

what is revzilla ZLA? Is it free or behind a paywall?
Does this mean they are no longer on motor trend? (yay!)

They are def one of the better motorcycling guys on youtube, a lot of channels are just paid to read off a script and its obvious(adam waheed...revzilla)

The telltale sign is when they have nothing bad to say about any of the products/bikes they review

a lot of channels are just paid to read off a script and its obvious(adam waheed...revzilla)

The telltale sign is when they have nothing bad to say about any of the products/bikes they review
No negative comments is not always a telltale sign. I am subscribed to at least one channel that will not issue a negative review. He explained his reasoning (personal preference, he may not have the correct setup for the product to shine, he doesn't want to hurt the industry, etc) and it made sense. If you know he has a product in for review and the review never gets published, you know he didn't like it but a video bashing it won't show up in any search results. While I appreciate negative comments at least as much as positive I respect his position and still watch his videos and learn a lot from him.

I subbed to Motortrend on demand, their show on there kind of sucked IMO. At least I wasn't very interested.

Really liked their vids when they were on youtube with Motorcyclist though. Mostly Ari's tech stuff. Revzilla makes a lot of sense considering Revzilla posts that type of video (with Lemmy)

Was gonna sub to motortrend but after seeing some of their previews, I realized I didnt want to watch them carry a cow on a modified motorcycle.
Looks like they are getting back to doing what they did before, which is great to hear

Yes! I'd been hoping for exactly that. Revzilla is the perfect outlet for them. Zack is a top-notch writer and Ari knows his stuff both on the track and in the garage.

what is revzilla ZLA? Is it free or behind a paywall?
Does this mean they are no longer on motor trend? (yay!)

They are def one of the better motorcycling guys on youtube, a lot of channels are just paid to read off a script and its obvious(adam waheed...revzilla)

Free on youtube. No paywall.
They are one of the more honest guys after F9 off course.

I already subscribe to the Revzilla YouTube channel. Is this where they will be airing their episodes/content or is there a separate channel?

Cheers
Rob

Back
Top Bottom