Z1 Cycletech | GTAMotorcycle.com

Z1 Cycletech

Turbo gpz

Zaid built my 1397 Busa motor with used parts that I supplied and made more hp than the big U.S. race shops do! Awesome job!

Favourite shop in the GTA, won't take my bike anywhere else

I saw your graph at Z1 and wow!!! I had my bike tuned just after yours and am very impressed with his work!! My bike pulls like a champ now and it's only a 600 , I couldn't imagine your busa!!

Zaid built my 1397 Busa motor with used parts that I supplied and made more hp than the big U.S. race shops do! Awesome job!

how much hp was that ?

I saw this bike the last time I was there, the owner is a good friend of mine....amazing paint job...but apparently its some new graphic dipping process. He said 229 horsepower on shell 91 pump gas after mapping it twice because the stock injectors were maxed out the first time and the fuel pressure had to be raised or something like that. I stole the dyno chart from their facebook page

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...82533503.23496.174741945962920&type=1&theater

joe

didn't that motor blow after 12 full passes at the track. ?

The numbers look average, but if it blew up, theres more to be said......

didn't that motor blow after 12 full passes at the track. ?

The numbers look average, but if it blew up, theres more to be said......

For a guy who has never seen the bike, you seem to think you're very well informed. The motor did throw a rod. This was after competing in Mi-Rock, Kilkare in Ohio on two occasions, and several t&t sessions. A little more than 12 passes. Like I said, it was built out of used parts, supplied by me.

Feel free to show up at the track and put down a number on your own bike instead of taking shots at other shops that actually produce numbers, instead of promoting themselves and producing really pretty pieces of scrap!

Back
Top Bottom