YYYYYYYYEEEEAAAAAHHHH!!! Time for another bike! Tall rider needs mod input please! | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

YYYYYYYYEEEEAAAAAHHHH!!! Time for another bike! Tall rider needs mod input please!

lol hey guys!

Well, problem solved. We now own a CB919 and are finishing up a deal with a CB599 early next week. Big'n'lil Hornets. :p

On rides we do together we can ride one bike out, swap and ride the other bike back. The change-up in bikes mid-ride would be a great way to break up monotony when needed.

No official word on which bike is which sex, who "owns" which bike or whether flat black or glossy black is faster - I just know that I have a lot of chit to clean and prep this winter! :confused1: :rolleyes: :)

On a personal note, since I started this thread ... the 599 is a nice reminder of my old F2, just better, newer, tighter. The bigger 180 rear tire feels much nicer (hated that 160!) and it's not as buzzy. The 919's big engine means I won't miss the big ol' twin too much. Sizing is better for me on the 919, but the 599 isn't so bad (not far off from the F2 for legs). More seat time will tell the true tale, so plenty of riding next year. Most importantly, though, is that i'm happy to ride either bike ...

...but yeah, i'll be on the big bike more. Hey, i'm greedy! **** you. :p :D

**** me?? **** you! We'll see what the coin says and if it matches your call, then you get to pick first! :lmao:

you had me on which bike is which sex. ooooo I am little damp

Back
Top Bottom