"You and a guest are invited to RTI’s first annual Graduate Appreciation Day" | GTAMotorcycle.com

"You and a guest are invited to RTI’s first annual Graduate Appreciation Day"

silvrsurfr

I received this in my email today.

I graduated from RTI 3yrs ago now, but I might go by to check it out.

Anyone else receive this invite? Anyone else going?

cust_appr_2.jpg

Re: "You and a guest are invited to RTI’s first annual Graduate Appreciation Day"

Great sales tool for current riders to bring new students or to promote any advanced courses they offer.

Re: "You and a guest are invited to RTI’s first annual Graduate Appreciation Day"

someone tell youngrider to get over there asap and get clarification on push steering :D

someone tell youngrider to get over there asap and get clarification on push steering :D
LOL!

Yeah definitely a great sales tool. I just re-read the damn email - looks like its Invite only - RSVP has to be sent in.

Never hurts to brush up on your skills. "technical skills coaching"

I'm contemplating going but not sure what to expect. Anyone know if the 'guest' you can bring can be another rider who just wants to practise?

I didn't get one. Wtf

RTI is not for profit.

Friend who works there said that their first scheduled day is already full but they're going to open up a second day or something. He said to call the office. He mentioned "..something something because of gtam" hahahaha

Got the email and debating it -- If anything I'd more than likely be interested in going to just meet other graduates of the program.

Ye got email too just RSVP'd be nice to meet other graduates.

got this one and I cant FING GO! cause of work....you know...

some one's gotta pay off the bike!

yeah i got this too. i personally don't care too much but i have couple friends that are interested in riding... i have to think this would help clear some things up for them.

I didn't get an e-mail. And that Ginny woman used to call me "trouble". Wtf, I thought we had something special :(

5 bucks says she used to call everyone "trouble"

Didnt get one either :\.

Ya, I didn't get one either so I called them to find out why. Apparently due to some SPAM law or something they can only e-mail students from the last 2 years. They put it up on their fanpage for other grads to see. The first one is full but they said they are running another one July 6.

Back
Top Bottom