Yamaha R6 help | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Yamaha R6 help

In my neck of the woods, it's all cruisers, tourers and ADV bikes. I'd guess at most one in 30 that I see are sportbikes. Maybe it's different northeast of Toronto, but not Hamilton to Niagara. I occasionally hear a 600 ripping up the escarpment in summer, but rarely see them. I do avoid group rides and bike meets like the plague, though, so maybe that's where they congregate these days?
Im the same way with group rides dude, they are dangerous, as soon as one dude pops a wheelie everyone starts riding like idiots haha

In my neck of the woods, it's all cruisers, tourers and ADV bikes. I'd guess at most one in 30 that I see are sportbikes. Maybe it's different northeast of Toronto, but not Hamilton to Niagara. I occasionally hear a 600 ripping up the escarpment in summer, but rarely see them. I do avoid group rides and bike meets like the plague, though, so maybe that's where they congregate these days?
Mostly Sport bikes here in Toronto proper.

Yes to bike meets.

Love wheelies, can't get enough of them, breakfast lunch and supper (y)

Try out Desjardins.....................
I'm pretty sure the R6 is on the Desjardins blacklist of SS bikes they will not write policies on.

I'm pretty sure the R6 is on the Desjardins blacklist of SS bikes they will not write policies on.
They quoted me out on a CBR600RR and cover my buddy on his ZX10R after Aviva cancelled his coverage because their policy changed to require 6 years with your M on supers and he was at 5 years.

Back
Top Bottom