Xr650 l riders | GTAMotorcycle.com

Xr650 l riders

Trigger

Any fellow xr650 riders out there in the north of Toronto area? Or anyone just lookn to ride in the Georgina area?

Any fellow xr650 riders out there in the north of Toronto area? Or anyone just lookn to ride in the Georgina area?
Hello trigger, I would love to go for a ride, just got my 650R this season and haven't been able to be outhere yet, how far north are you? I am near wonderland.Do you have any route to go yet? Is it trails? Have you been up in algonking park? Are you going for the day?Please let me know you can send me a text message is faster at 4168312249Thanks, Ivan

I'm half hour north of Newmarket , we run back roads and trails from here to as far as we can in a day! Is your bike blue plated?

I;m in mississauga with a blue plated 650L. not doing as much offroading as I'd like.

hi there i'm picking up my streetlegal xr650 this weekend and wanted to head up to ganaraska trail... new at this... drop me a line -- i'm in for rides (i live downtown toronto but can make it up north/etc).. pedram201@yahoo.com

Hey. If you're still doing this I would like to tag along some time. Would love to spend some time checking out Simcoe.

How do you 650L owners find your rides in the trails? I've heard it's a very heavy bike for that kind of thing, but I can't bring myself to buy a 250x/450x because I need to ride it on the road too... thoughts?

How do you 650L owners find your rides in the trails? I've heard it's a very heavy bike for that kind of thing, but I can't bring myself to buy a 250x/450x because I need to ride it on the road too... thoughts?

WR250R is the ticket, if you find it doesnt have enough power you can get a yamaha authorized athena bigbore kit which brings it up to 290cc. I think they run around $700 and is about 3-4 hour install

I hope this helps

http://yamaha-motor.ca/products/products.php?model=3911&class=13&group=M|&LANG=en

very interesting... I hadn't thought about Yamaha, I'm kind of a Honda fan. I like the FI and liquid cooling though!

very interesting... I hadn't thought about Yamaha, I'm kind of a Honda fan. I like the FI and liquid cooling though!

I love my xrl in the trails. I'm 6,2" 200 pounds and ride trails more than road! Yes it's heavy but once your used to it ,not to bad. And when you do road run it's alot nicer than a 250! If u ever want to try it let me know ! It's got the720 big bore kit and rocks!

Back
Top Bottom