X-Coppers... are they reliable ? anyone dealt with them before? | GTAMotorcycle.com

X-Coppers... are they reliable ? anyone dealt with them before?

kickstartt

Hello everyone:

So I was wondering any one has called x-coppers for help to fight traffic tickets before? If so, are they any good? Are they reliable?

If anyone has someone to refer to feel free to let me know!

Thanks alot!

no, what they consider a win and what you may consider a win are different

Last edited:
no, what they consider a win and what ou may consider a win are different

A win in their minds is if you get $5,000 fine and they knock it down to $4,800 the have won lol

An alternative is OTT Legal. I used them and the service was great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello everyone:

So I was wondering any one has called x-coppers for help to fight traffic tickets before? If so, are they any good? Are they reliable?

If anyone has someone to refer to feel free to let me know!

Thanks alot!

Call Redline.

The long and short answer to that is NO ! they as other posters described are a just taking people's money for allot of nutting, i would recommend the Traffic ticket people, i have dealt with them many times with positive results...

They got me off a dangerous driving charge, so i found they are worth it. Didn't even have to go to court.

i see more cons over pros...
i guess i have to find other alternatives,i was thinking to hire them to fight some minor traffic ticket and speeding tickets.

on the other hand, does anyone know if i can ask a friend to go talk to the prosecutor for a first attendence date for red light ticket fine reduction?

i would only suggest using paralegal services for major & serious charges like DUI & Careless/Dangerous/Stunt Driving

for all other absolute liability offences, your really SOL; they can not present an excuse to the JP like, i was late for work that's why i was doing +1km/hr over the limit; they have to present defences where you did not go over the limit at all, and bring reasonable doubt to the officer's testimony, and when you have experienced traffic cops swearing under oath ... your up **** creek w/o paddle

it's an easy $300 for paralegals to take over your case... and ask for a reduced charge; they simply will not go to trial if they don't have a defence; they usually win cases on technicalities: officer no-show, lack of disclosure, 11b delay, fatal errors on tickets

all of the above you can do by yourself for free

@kickstartt

yes you can have your friend represent you, but i'm not sure if you need to give them a notarized letter that authorizes them to speak on your behalf

thx everyone for your input once again, I will see what I can do

Back
Top Bottom