Wsbk 2019 | Page 9 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Wsbk 2019

I'll second that link request. With John MIA I am having no luck finding WSBK and WSS torrents.

Thanks,
Mark

www.worldsbk.com - Videopass for the balance of the 2019 season is only 20 euro; just saying ... I'm planning to watch the Superpole race, the WorldSSP300 race, and race 2 live tomorrow morning ...

Hi guys

Does anyone knows WSBK torrents of the France race?

Regards,

ErreEle

I encountered this good video showing the Yamaha superbikes with their bodywork off.

I've already got a trip booked to Jerez to see round 3 in person. Can't wait! Pre-season testing revealed about 10 riders within a second per lap at Portimao. (Kawasaki wasn't there - they independently did a private test at Catalunya.) Leon Haslam was faster than Alvaro Bautista on the Honda, which is interesting. The Honda wasn't topping the charts, but I have a funny feeling that they haven't shown all their cards (and might not have the brand-new bike completely sorted out yet). Most impressive in pre-season ... Toprak on the Yamaha. And Scott Redding was right there, too. Loris Baz came out of nowhere to be right near the top, too.

Among the 4 cylinder bikes, Kawasaki has the lowest rev limit, Ducati the highest and the new Honda is not far behind. Puts JR + Lowes at a disadvantage and Redding + Davies at an advantage. There are many things about the Ducati that are best of the bunch. But...KRT + manufacturer + JR are a well oiled machine...

WorldSBK - Phillip Island is up!

01 - WorldSBK - Superpole - 00:00:00
02 - WorldSSP - Superpole - 00:51:41
03 - WorldSBK - Race 1 - 01:32:47
04 - WorldSBK - Superpole Race - 02:57:20
05 - WorldSSP - Race - 03:43:34
06 - WorldSBK - Race 2 - 04:44:06

Live streaming is not working at all. Can't capture it live, can't stream it live, nothing. Sent a few tickets in, hopefully there are some fixes.

Great races this weekend. P.I always has close racing, but the series looks like it will be entertaining for 2020.

Anybody able to send me the link?

Replied to all requests. Still not sure what's going on with the server, if it's not working good for you it's not you ;) Will post when it's back up to full speed.

Replied to all requests. Still not sure what's going on with the server, if it's not working good for you it's not you ;) Will post when it's back up to full speed.
Dude!!!! Thanx soooo much, working great now.
Looking forward for Motogp, and damn! This weekend racing was pretty awesome. Glad you're back!

What a great couple races. Should bring some much needed interest back into the WSBK.

Back
Top Bottom