Wsbk 2019 | Page 8 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Wsbk 2019

Looks like situation normal, probably no need to watch the second half of the series.

Pretty much. Bautista has fallen apart and Rea has done it again. I have to hand it to Rea, he dug in and showed why he is a 4 time champ this season.

Mark

Absolutely, all those second places have paid off. If he finishes second for the rest of the season he'll win it.

Absolutely, all those second places have paid off. If he finishes second for the rest of the season he'll win it.

I'm still convinced Bautista will win it this year, but its not like him to have this much pressure on him so early in the season and its likely he's in uncharted territory. The Ducati is a good bike, but Alvaro needs to get his head sorted.

Last edited:
John,

Is there any Friday video to watch from Portimao?

Thanks,
Mark
FP1 and FP2 are uploading. Won't be able to live stream Saturday but I'll be able to upload everything from Saturday after 7pm EST.

I'll be able to live stream everything on Sunday if everything else goes smooth.

Timestamps:

WSBK FP1: 0:00
WSBK FP2: 1:07
WSS FP2: 2:10
WSBK Quali: 3:03
WSS Quali: 3:52
SSP300 Quali A: 4:33
SSP300 Quali B: 4:58
WSBK Race 1: 5:36
WSBK Superpole Race: 7:05 (when it streams tomorrow)

Super sorry.

Last edited:
Quali and Race 1 are currently uploading!

Timestamps:

WSBK FP1: 0:00
WSBK FP2: 1:07
WSS FP2: 2:10
WSBK Quali: 3:03
WSS Quali: 3:52
SSP300 Quali A: 4:33
SSP300 Quali B: 4:58
WSBK Race 1: 5:36
WSBK Superpole Race: 7:05 (when it streams tomorrow)

As always, ENJOY!

Good Race 1 by Bautista, great Super Pole Race and better Race 2. Bautista is doing great.

Thank you Johnscruiser.

He had a good weekend but still went home with a bigger points gap to Rea.
IMHO he's toast, he blew it when he lost the plot before the break.

He had a good weekend but still went home with a bigger points gap to Rea.
IMHO he's toast, he blew it when he lost the plot before the break.
Yes. You are right. And J Rea is such a consistent rider! The best he could expect if AB wins all the racers left, is JR to be his second in all races. That way won't give AB enough points to win the championship. But still it was good to see AB at his best again.

AB won many races this season, actually his first season in wsbk and yet he lost his seat with ducati next year;-( On the other hand mister Davis had a really poor season and yet he retain his seat for 2020.....i can't still figure it out!

AB won many races this season, actually his first season in wsbk and yet he lost his seat with ducati next year;-( On the other hand mister Davis had a really poor season and yet he retain his seat for 2020.....i can't still figure it out!

He didn't lose his seat. Ducati team boss told the press last month that he had already signed with another manufacturer.

Rumous has it it might be KTM.

And it might be back in MotoGP...

No to my knowledge when i was reading an article from the italian motorcycle news.
Will see...theres a talk maybe going to honda still in wsbk.

Back
Top Bottom