Wsbk 2015 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Wsbk 2015

victorbrca

Site Supporter
I didn't see a thread started for this season... I'm sure a lot of other people in the forum are following it.

I've been watching MotoGP for the past 3 years.. and I've decided to follow WSBK this year as well... so far Haslam and Rea have been keeping it interesting.

I didn't see a thread started for this season... I'm sure a lot of other people in the forum are following it.

I've been watching MotoGP for the past 3 years.. and I've decided to follow WSBK this year as well... so far Haslam and Rea have been keeping it interesting.
The WSBK races are posted in the MotoGP 2015 thread so there's some WSBK chatter in there too. Might be a good idea going forward to make a MotoGP Race Link thread and a MotoGP Race TALK thread to help avoid spoliers, could do the same with WSBK as well :)

Hopefully there will be more handlebar banging in this weekends race!

The WSBK races are posted in the MotoGP 2015 thread so there's some WSBK chatter in there too. Might be a good idea going forward to make a MotoGP Race Link thread and a MotoGP Race TALK thread to help avoid spoliers, could do the same with WSBK as well :)

Hopefully there will be more handlebar banging in this weekends race!

I think we had that last year... the title even had "spoiler alert".

I follow MotoGP on FB and I hate when they post the results before I had a chance to watch the race.... :-/

Where have you guys been watching MotoGP? I haven't been able to find any broadcasters. I watch the WSBK on BIEN TV but they have only been carrying R1 and R2 this year, for some reason they stopped airing WSS.

Sent from my iPhone on Canada's Best & Fastest network

See motogp thread

Back
Top Bottom