would you buy a new bike from suzuki of newmarket? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

would you buy a new bike from suzuki of newmarket?

I bought a 2010 GS500F last year for the price of a used one 3999 plus HST. Rode it home to Oakville with no problem. Bike runs better then new due to the engine being broken in. Have close to 6k on it and considering to service it myself. Just reserching info on removing the fairing to do the oil change and trying to decide if I need the valves checked. Since I belive I got a great deal, I would deffinately buy another bike from them. I would however check it carefully before riding it home.

a high turn over of staff means, no quality controll. such as, when you buy your new bike from them they charge you for the pdi ( who assemles the bike, the kid who sweeps the parking lot or their mechanics ). i would check your bike axle to axle for your safety before you leave the place, then back charge them to get your pdi fee returned.

No. Not a chance. Not even at gunpoint.

+10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

I know one guy who bought a brand spankin new bike from them this year, left the lot with overfilled oil, wheel that was on backwards and no rear brake.

Last edited:
so ive been reading mostly negetive things about s.o.n. i was thinking of buying a brand new bike there. is it the service that just sucks?

High sales numbers, at what first appears to be a more competitive price, is not always conducive to a good dealership experience for the buyer. For many, this applies to SON.

Last edited:
Suzuki of Newmarket is run by Crooks!!!!!!!!!!!! They are in Court almost weekly for their swindling ways / Be smart stay away.

I'm hearing a New Suzuki Superstore opening soon in GTA with professionals as staff < - Bye Bye SON!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom