Winter indoor racing in North York. | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Winter indoor racing in North York.

What tires are people running on these bikes? Are they 12" wheels? I imagine they last a pretty long time on this smooth surface?

What tires are people running on these bikes? Are they 12" wheels? I imagine they last a pretty long time on this smooth surface?
Z50s are 8", CRF are 10". There is a mix of tires. The polished concrete is tough to get grip on. The best tires seem to be the Shinko SR550 whitewalls for some reason. I have Heidenau K61 but you really gotta get them hot for them to work.

And yeah they dont really wear down quickly as the surface is not very abrasive.

Last edited:
No worries. You can thank jayv as he sent me the link as I haven't been on here in forever.

Not that I know of. There are several stupid fast bikes that come out. 88cc big bores, 108cc strokers, 125cc+ Lifan engines.

The guy who runs it, runs Hondamini.com, and his bike(purple bike in the video) is stupid fast.
Cool, I know that guy. Got my rear shock and street tires + some other goodies from him. This racing sounds cool but I threw my knobbies back on for some fun in the snow. And I have a massive rear sprocket, my crf50 tops out at 31kph in 4th lol. Do these guys stunt in the summer? I can hold a serious wheelie now :)

How often are these held? Every monday?(before covid of course)
It was every Monday but now we're not sure. Formula Kartways is closed until Covid is over and 401 mini indy is locked down. We'll likely try riding the ice this year with the minis

Back
Top Bottom