Winter indoor racing in North York. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Winter indoor racing in North York.

Iceman

Found this ad on Kijiji, looks pretty fun and I figured somebody on here would be interested. Indoor racing on crf50 type dirtbikes.

Please view this ad:

Crf50 race indoors,

Price: $ 40

Download the application from the Google Play Store.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

It looks as though our very own Newman is involved, sounds like he's really having fun.

Mini supermoto racing on kart tracks is super popular overseas. haven't seen it as much here. I know I've heard the insurance and liability of the danger having bikes on tracks with poles right next to the course had something to do with it.

Found this ad on Kijiji, looks pretty fun and I figured somebody on here would be interested. Indoor racing on crf50 type dirtbikes.

Please view this ad:

Crf50 race indoors,

Price: $ 40

Download the application from the Google Play Store.

OH MAN! this looks wicked thanks for sharing this I am totally going to go

This definitely looks pretty interesting! I hope race leathers are optional hahaha

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

This definitely looks pretty interesting! I hope race leathers are optional hahaha

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk
I did see several guys with regular motocross type gear with knee and elbow pads and one guy in jeans with pads.
Message Matt, the guy with the ad on kijiji for more info regarding gear etc.

Bring your own bike? Or do they supply or rent them out?
You'd have to call/text and ask, but I believe it's bring your own. @N3WMAN will know more, hopefully he sees this.

You'd have to call/text and ask, but I believe it's bring your own. @N3WMAN will know more, hopefully he sees this.

I don't think they (Newman & Amazon) are racing in North York, iirc they are in Brampton and that is a private session.
At least that's what I thought.
Paging @Amazon
Still kinda cool.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

I don't think they (Newman & Amazon) are racing in North York, iirc they are in Brampton and that is a private session.
At least that's what I thought.
Paging @Amazon
Still kinda cool.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
Maybe, but the track and the wall colors in his video match the pic in the kijiji ad nearly exact.

Yeah we race in Brampton. The kijiji ad is a pic from there, not sure who posted the ad.

It's open to anyone but you must bring your own bike, and gear. Helmets are mandatory but there is no real rule about gear. Wear the best you have. The walls are not that soft.

Bikes have to be a Honda CRF50/XR50/Z50. Big bore kits are allowed. It's about 50/50 stock motors and big bore motors.

You can PM me for details if you have a bike and want to join.

Yeah we race in Brampton. The kijiji ad is a pic from there, not sure who posted the ad.

It's open to anyone but you must bring your own bike, and gear. Helmets are mandatory but there is no real rule about gear. Wear the best you have. The walls are not that soft.

Bikes have to be a Honda CRF50/XR50/Z50. Big bore kits are allowed. It's about 50/50 stock motors and big bore motors.

Sweet, thanks for the info. It's much appreciated.

Did JohnnyP try to bring his crazy pit bike and get kicked out yet? IIRC, he ran it at goodwood once and they told him not to come back as it was too fast.

Sweet, thanks for the info. It's much appreciated.
No worries. You can thank jayv as he sent me the link as I haven't been on here in forever.
Did JohnnyP try to bring his crazy pit bike and get kicked out yet? IIRC, he ran it at goodwood once and they told him not to come back as it was too fast.
Not that I know of. There are several stupid fast bikes that come out. 88cc big bores, 108cc strokers, 125cc+ Lifan engines.

The guy who runs it, runs Hondamini.com, and his bike(purple bike in the video) is stupid fast.

I used to run my Chinese 50cc bike at 401 Mini Indy about 10 years ago and it was a blast. It looks like they have stepped it up with the bikes. Good to see it is still happening. Question, can you run two strokes?

Last edited:
Thanks, but Not even Chinese 50cc?

Back
Top Bottom