Will I never ride? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Will I never ride?

How in the world are you paying only $160...?

I'm a GM2, 1 month from 25 y/o, and I pay $170 a month. (with statefarm)

Oh no, 120$ difference over one year. That's not really too much to complain about.
What bike do you have?
1 year, 1 month or 1 day away from 25, you're still in the < 25 bracket.

I'm 108$ a month (paid 1300$ in full for the year) on a '05 SV650S, 26 years old and 3 tickets (2 majors) at time of signing the policy.
When I renew in March, I will be down to one minor. I should see some good savings there, plus I will be able to shop at different insurance companies too since most of them denied giving me a quote because I had more than 2 tickets.

I started riding when I was 16 ;) and yes it was all under my own policy/name.
just get a job, and save save save.

if you want it bad enough you'll make it happen that's for sure.

Oh no, 120$ difference over one year. That's not really too much to complain about.
What bike do you have?
1 year, 1 month or 1 day away from 25, you're still in the < 25 bracket.

I'm 108$ a month (paid 1300$ in full for the year) on a '05 SV650S, 26 years old and 3 tickets (2 majors) at time of signing the policy.
When I renew in March, I will be down to one minor. I should see some good savings there, plus I will be able to shop at different insurance companies too since most of them denied giving me a quote because I had more than 2 tickets.

Now where in my post was I complaining? I was merely inquiring about the price difference. Especially because we fit under the same bracket.

And thank you for sharing your insurance plan jeero, even though it has no relevance to myself or the OP.

Now where in my post was I complaining? I was merely inquiring about the price difference. Especially because we fit under the same bracket.

And thank you for sharing your insurance plan jeero, even though it has no relevance to myself or the OP.

I probably misunderstood your intended tone when you wrote the quoted text below as you may have misunderstood mine as well. Friendly sarcasm is sometimes hard to interpret properly online. :lol:

I wrote my insurance plan so that the OP has an idea of what he may be paying >=25 years old if he chooses to wait to buy a bike, and it should be even better if he keeps a cleaner record than me.

I probably misunderstood your intended tone when you wrote the quoted text below as you may have misunderstood mine as well. Friendly sarcasm is sometimes hard to interpret properly online. :lol:

I wrote my insurance plan so that the OP has an idea of what he may be paying >=25 years old if he chooses to wait to buy a bike, and it should be even better if he keeps a cleaner record than me.

Fair enough. I was only responding accordingly. :)

It is a pet peeve of mine when people are labelled "stingy" because they inquire about price differences/savings. And the problem is compounded when another person decides to comes in with a condescending tone and question your employment status and income. Why shouldn't we get a good deal and be able to save money in a weak economy? $10 a month is 300 km of gas. :)

I'm a GM2, 1 month from 25 y/o, and I pay $170 a month. (with statefarm)

What bike do u have?? Im paying a little over $1900 for the year partial coverage...full would have been $2400 with jevco
Statefarm is a little more expensive however u get to pay monthly where as jevco is 4 payments for the year..my cousin was paying just about the same 170$ a month with statefarm on a 250 ninja when he turned 25 it went down to 80 a month try giving jevco a call when u turn 25 and see what they quote u

Back
Top Bottom