Who sells Gaerne boots in the GTA? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Who sells Gaerne boots in the GTA?

Maybe GP Bikes. But before you go looking....check the prices in the outlet here: motostorm.it

I had a set previously. . They were terrible. Looked cool. But offered 0 ankle support....

Is Simon (topendz) still around on the site? That's where I got mine.

site is all in a foreign script now.

+1 to buy overseas.
I bought Sidi Adventure Goretex in Germany for $400 ( tax and shipping inclided ) and 10 days for delivery. For such money I easy sell boots here if it doesnt fit. Closest local price - $650 + tax&shipping.

I had a set previously. . They were terrible. Looked cool. But offered 0 ankle support....

My Sidi Vertigo Mega Gore have the same problem. And they cost me like $600 or something ridiculous like that. Of course I was new and didn't know what to look for at the time. Probably shouldn't post that because someone's going to find this post when I decide to sell them, lol.

I was thinking of the SG-12's which are the most protective boots out there afaik.

I was gonna say I'd have to give the nod to Daytonas for being the most protective boot. Then I looked up this Gaerne boot and its pretty ****ing serious, completely different type of boot but looks solid and not too plasticky like a lot of the dual sport boots

Back
Top Bottom