who here wear's a suit rising their bike to commute to work? | GTAMotorcycle.com

who here wear's a suit rising their bike to commute to work?

stock-photo-thrity-something-business-man-in-suit-riding-dirt-bike-on-dirt-riding-track-2271229.jpg

I had a closet at work.

If you need to wear a jacket and tie, I would leave a selection of them at work. Full textile gear should cover up any other dressy clothes you need to wear and protect them from rain. I'd pick one day a week to drive and replace dirty with clean.

Lol. love the pic... i wish.

i would be wearing a jacket. i have with leather and textile. as for pants i was just going to put a pair of wind breakers or textile pants.

unfortunately i don't have a closet at work. i was looking for a low maintenance way of doing it.

Just strip it all off when i get to work. put on tie and suit jacket and away i go.

I do it all the time, did it today! I just wear my textile jacket over top and never had a problem. I should probably NOT wear my dress shoes but have been as I don't feel like lugging a backpack every day. I personally think it's a cool look!

I've been told they would a little bit. The more stuck in traffic you are, i guess the more they smell.

However, i am a 10min ride to work from my home.

I used to every day in full suit and tie. Generally, I'd throw my dress shoes and jacket in a knapsack and wear Joe Rocket Alter Ego pants over my suit pants and my riding jacket. On the way home it usually takes significantly longer and is often warmer than when I rode in and would sometimes change into shorts and a t-shirt for under my gear.

I've left mine at the dry cleaners, to pick up the next day...

Luckily I don;t have to wear the full suit since things went "business casual". :cool:

yup not a full suit tho, dress pants, dress shirt only hahaha

i ride with everything on + my jacket. My dress shoes are at so i just change into dress shoes once im there. dont want to scuff up my dress shoes haha

I'd take smelling like my bike over the TTC any day! lol

My work involves going to different offices and locations through out the week, so i dont have the luxury of leaving shoes, tie's, etc at an office.

I think i'll just throught the jacket over - and ride to work. Maybe it'll start a trend. :)

Maybe..but it's better than smelling like the TTC ;)

I've worn suits under my aerostich roadcrafter - even showed up to a job interview in it for a senior management position... I now show up every day to that job in it :)

This guy is a ****ing boss...
[video=youtube;x-7HLuufTFU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-7HLuufTFU[/video]

Back
Top Bottom