Who can ride during the week??? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Who can ride during the week???

TIBURON

Unfortunately I work every weekend sometimes day and night, but I m usually off Monday Tuesdays and Wednesdays, I feel like I am missing out on rides but there is nothing I can do.
Is there anyone that want to go for day rides those days???
I live downtown Toronto!!
is there anyone on the same schedule or similar??

Some weeks I'm off Mon-Tue-Fri and other weeks I'm off Wed-Thu.
I go to Wasaga Beach or Turkey Point / Long Point for days trips all the time. If you want to hook up for those rides, pm me your number and I'll let you know when I'm going. Usually do one or the other about once a week.

Cheers

Why don't you try posting in 'Rides and hookups' instead? You'll likely get more people looking at your post.

Why don't you try posting in 'Rides and hookups' instead? You'll likely get more people looking at your post.
you so smartttt...stop posting your butt pics on facebook :)

Please post the link to 'Rides and hookups' in this form,I cant seem to locate it.Thanks

Last edited:
I don't live in Toronto so a ride might not work out so well but I just wanted to say that most of the days I ride are actually days I didn't have off and didn't bring the bike to work... I go in the afternoon/evening after I get home. Although I'm usually solo because what I am doing day to day is too unpredictable to plan rides. Also, I can get home at 5pm and go for a ride and not just be sitting in traffic like I would if I lived in Toronto because I live near Guelph in the country (although I'll be moving to Toronto soon... hopefully I don't kill myself from dealing with traffic too quickly). I don't know how you guys in the GTA do it... traffic sucks balls almost 100% of the time (even on weekends, I know since I spend all my weekends in TO) and, when stuck in traffic, it takes almost 2 hours to get out of the city (to decent riding territory) depending on the location.

Back
Top Bottom